ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟘

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

⚠ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ⚠

━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━

"Stand for me."

I clumsily got onto my feet, practically falling into the man behind me. "S-sorry--"

A hard sting crossed my bottom, and a small whine left my lips.

Vincent snapped his fingers and the lights in the room brightened. He wasn't even close to me anymore, not like he was a second ago. "No more saying sorry. You hear me?"

"Yes daddy," I responded shakily, hugging myself as I stood there. Now that everything was in sight...there was so much more to feel insecure for. My stomach. My breasts. My hips. Even the way I stood.

He was such a well-postured and polished man, and I was just...me.

Vincent waved a hand for me to meet him at the centered pole. He had thrown the red blindfold to the side. "Drop your arms and come here."

I didn't make eye contact as I walked over to him, afraid to see any form of disgust within his expression. I did my best to stop thinking of it.

When I made it to his feet, he placed a hand on my bare back and drew me closer until I was caved in by his arms. "You're okay..." he whispered, "and beyond beautiful to me."

I shook my head as little space flooded my mind. "I'm not."

"You are," he smiled and backed away to see the frown on my face, "and daddy never lies. Does he?"

I looked down, and he quickly held me by the chin to keep my sad eyes off the ground. "Does he?" Vincent asked again, in demand of an answer that I knew he'd approve of.

I shook my head as a response, and he fastly gripped my hips to turn me around. I stumbled at his forceful gesture and grabbed onto the pole.

Vincent couldn't gather my written consent, so he went old-fashioned. Best that way. "Permission to do all I please to you, Ulyssa Miller?"

I nodded again and the weight of my body was balancing on my tippytoes before I could even blink. The hard slap he brought down on my bottom finally got a sound out of my lips.

~~~~

Vincent was tired of these silent gestures. He wanted words.

He didn't wish to proceed if his angel didn't feel like she was everything he ever wanted. He needed her to know he adored her and cared for her, otherwise he'd only be seen as any worthless man to her.

He wasn't like her father. The one who fibbed daily, cheated outrageously, and abused her into a woman who's only known not to place her trust in anything.