ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟜

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

Kenneth paced around in his cell, trying to shake out every thought that belonged to Kade. It was entirely too hard to do. Though they were completely opposites, they shared only one brain. In a sense, they were the same.

"Leave," he said as he took a pebble and drew a line beside the other tally marks on the wall beside his bed. He was ignored.

"It's not Princeton..." Aileen whispered and batted her long eyelashes, fastening her fingers around the steel poles of his cell. As much as she dreaded approaching this inmate, she almost craved it. There was something about crazy men that she absolutely loved. "It's me."

"You're no better," Kenneth said. "Leave before things get ugly."

"Ulyssa," she responded tauntingly. Her name seemed to be the only key to triggering his other side fastly.

Kenneth clenched his fists, and veins began to pop in his neck as he tried to fight Kade from returning. "You'll regret this. He ruins women like you, y'know?"

"Good," Aileen smiled and pulled her lipgloss tube from her bra, applying the pink sparkling substance upon her lips.

He began to smile and hide his face with his palms, "You...all over again?"

Aileen put her gloss back between her cleavage, "How's it been being trapped here?"

Kade unzipped his pants and pulled out his member, walking to the toilet. "Well..." he mumbled as he began to tinkle, "recently, not bad."

Aileen's cheeks turned red and Kade laughed, "Just going to watch all my business?"

She turned around quickly, "No."

The toilet flushed and he zipped his pants back up, washing his hands afterwards. "Pretty used to it by now," he uttered, flicking the water from his fingers when he turned off the faucet. "Damn water here is always so cold."

Aileen crossed her arms and turned back to look at him, "Are you getting anywhere with that bitch?"

"Kissed her. If that's what you mean."

Her eyes widened, "You what?!"

"It wasn't me, alright?"

She sighed and bit her lip, twirling the ends of her hair with her finger, "If Kenneth likes her...then who do you like?"

He turned around and walked up to the bars to stare down at that pitiful face of hers. "You think I want you?"

She nodded and he reached through the steel poles to caress her cheek, making her breath shutter. He admitted silently that she had a pretty figure for a woman, but he hated her soul, especially since it was connected to that fibbing blonde man she was working for.