ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

"We should probably hit up a boutique for the best dresses," I told Remeré.

She hung the short white dress back on the rack, "You right, let's go."

"I agree," a male voice said from behind me.

I didn't even have to look behind me to know Mr. Stern-face was the one speaking.

"Have a good day, mayor," I said and pulled Remeré's arm to go the opposite way.

Remeré shook her head fastly, "Wait! I want my tuition paid!"

"Girl you can't say that upfr-"

"Alright. Email me your credentials, university, and student ID. I'll have it handled in less than an hour."

The fuck?

Remeré smirked over at me and I turned to look at Vincent, seeing those two girls on either side of him. One of them, with light brown hair, almost the color of autumn leaves, glared at me as if she was hungry for war.

Vincent offered a suggestion to help relieve the tension, "We can all head to the same boutique if you'd like. I'll pay for all of y-"

"No," I smiled, "I don't want your dirty money."

Remeré slowly took her brother's arm and headed for the exit, seeing that there was obvious heat between me and Vincent.

He sighed, "Aileen. Nia. Leave."

"But daddy~" Aileen whined.

Vincent stiffened, "Don't daddy me right now. Get your asses in the car."

They followed his command and Aileen shot me a look, whispering, "If you think you can have his heart. You're wrong. He only loves me."

I almost laughed. "I don't want him. Have at it."

She sneered and brushed past me instantly, with Nia quietly trailing behind her.

"What's your problem?" Vincent asked when they were far away enough.

His eyes were more red and sour than usual as if he didn't get any sleep.

"Nothing," I responded and fastened my purse more over my shoulder, but before I could dare turn away, he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go," I spat.

"What happened to you?" he whispered, seeing some of my foundation had smeared. I tried to cover the bruise with makeup, but I did rather poorly at it.

"Last warning Mr. Lorence. Stay out of my life."

______(3rd Person)______

He let her go, not because he wanted to, and not even because he had to, but because he knew they'd both meet again.

For some reason life always brought them two together, and he wasn't aching for it to be over. He almost wanted this. Wanted her.