ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟘

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

The man tilted my chin up with his obsidian gun, forcing me to stare into his cold mossy eyes. His crew behind him remained in a straight line with their hands behind their backs. The man never said a word and they never moved.

A smile slowly crossed my face, "Do it."

He didn't budge, only watched as I tilted my head to the side, giving him a laugh that would send any child home running.

"Do it," I repeated, losing my smile as painful tears stung my widened eyes.

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

All I did was say those same two words until he finally took action.

I flinched and closed my eyes when he drew his gun back, expecting to be shot right through the heart. I didn't end up dead. I ended up freed.

The bullet tore past the ropes around my wrists, and once my hands dropped to my sides, he placed the gun back into the inner strap of his coat.

I looked back up at him. Frozen.

"Купи ей халат."
(Translation: "Get her a robe.")

One of his men ran out of the warehouse immediately to fulfill his command, and my eyes widened at his use of foreign language.

Was he really Ziad's father?

• • •

(3rd Person)

"Are you sure she'll be safe here?" Ziad asked Vincent, referring to Ulyssa's mother as she was being taken into Vincent's house.

"Yes," Vincent said immediately, "Cance and Noah are some of the most skilled guards I have."

Ziad almost laughed, "I took that man out in seconds."

"Because you're special," Vincent responded and opened the door to his car. "And I think you know this, Mr. Rosé."

Ziad didn't say anything more at that, and got into his mustang that self-transformed into a silver Lambo. He smirked at Vincent's reaction, rolling down his window. "Race you?"

Vincent was really hating Ulyssa's 'Russian boyfriend' at the moment. He had so many tricks up his sleeve.

"There is no race. I'm already there."

• • •

"How was it a tie?!" Vincent spat.

"Wondering the same thing," Ziad hissed and stuck a dagger through the loop of the harness across his chest. He didn't bother wearing a blindfold. He was going to kill whoever took his daughter away.