The Sweet Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"Ehem.....You were saying?!", Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a stink eye to which Taehyung showed his box smile.
"I have known that kid since he was 13 or something. And I tell ya, I have never ever seen that boy care about anyone else other than his hyungs. You have only met him for how much? 2 months?? And I can already tell that he really really cares about you. A LOT. Stop whining and don't be a pain in the ass. I just wanna go home and sleep.", Yoongi ranted although he felt much better deep inside his heart.
Taehyung looked down smiling as he realized that the bunny boy was not shutting him out anymore.
"And remind me why I have to stay with you for an injury that you had because of your shitty temper?" Yoongi asked in an annoyed way as he started driving the car.
"Because you are my hyung and its your responsibility to take care of me.", Taehyung said in a mocking way.
"You little-", Yoongi huffed as Taehyung chuckled at his hyung's reaction.

___________________________________________________

2 DAYS LATER

THURSDAY 6:00 AM

Jungkook tossed and turned in his sleep as his facial expressions changed by each second. It was evident that the boy was having a nightmare from the beads of sweat formed on his forehead and neck. A scary one at that.

He suddenly opened his eyes as he inhaled heavily and sat up. He covered his face with his hands as the nightmare was still playing inside his head. He felt tears dripping out of his eyes as he sat there not able to take-in what he just saw in his dream.

~"Its been 2 days since I am seeing the same thing. Why does it have to be this? Why am I seeing hyung dying the same way my parents died?"~

After sitting there for some time, he felt a bit calm. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and got up from his bed and neatly made his bed. He walked up to bathroom and closed the door, still thinking about the disturbing nightmare.

_________________________________________________

THURSDAY 11:15AM

Jungkook was inside the manager's room as he bowed and thanked his manager for complimenting him for the hard work he had been keeping up for the past weeks and told Jungkook that he can take a day off tomorrow since he did a great job.

As Jungkook was about to open the door to go out, the manager asked him politely
"Jungkook ssi, Can you please give this too Sooyoung ssi at the front desk on the ground floor? I have a lot of emails to reply. I am sorry for bothering you."
"Ohh!! Of course. Manager-nim. Its not a bother at all. I will do it.", Jungkook replied in a happy tone.

____________________________________________

Jungkook walked out of the elevator and head to the front desk. He saw the lady at the front desk bowing to someone and wishing that guy to have a nice day.

"Noona, here you go. The manager-nim of the photography section told me to deliver this to you.", Jungkook told the lady standing at the desk.
"Ohh!! Jungkookie. Thank you so much. I was gonna come up asking for that. I guess your manager-nim must be pretty busy. Or else he would have brought it himself.", Sooyoung guessed.

"Yes. He seemed pretty busy today. By the way, who was that guy that just left? I think I saw him somewhere.", Jungkook said looking at the lobby.
"Ahhh!! You might. He is the manager of that....what was the name...ohh yeah!! Jihwan guy. The model that was here about a week or two ago. His manager came in to get the remaining pay check from the photoshoot since we were done with the contract.", Sooyoung replied.