"Shit now i'm angry." I mumble.

I finish doing my edges and smooth out my wig

I finish doing my edges and smooth out my wig. I fix my dress and fix the upper part so I don't flash anyone my nipples.

I was 6'2 in these heels. Kai came in, "Okay bestie I see you." Her sentence ending in a squeal.

I smile, a small laugh bubbling out of me. I turn around, the black sparkly dress fitting to her like a second skin.

Her smoky eye with a dark red lip. "Bitch look at you. You look so good! Black is your color." I say and hug her.

"Look at you look like a queen! You look so hot. Jesus, why did I chose your brother?"

I laughed at her comment and kissed her cheek.

Andrea and Aurora came in. "You both look so good." I say and hug both of them.

They both complement me and Kai.

"Jesus you look like an nba player in those heels." Aurora said.

"At least I look like a cute one." I say.

"That's true." She said.

I put on a red coat of lipstick and make sure my lashes are okay. I grab my purse and get out my phone.

"We're going downstairs. Marco said everyone was downstairs." Andrea said.

"Yeah okay, i'll be down in a little bit. I just have to do something really quick." I say.

They leave the room and I quickly go on my computer. I check an important email and tell my assistant to fax the paperwork over to New York.

I get my mask and purse, I close the bedroom door and start to walk downstairs. I call my assistant.

"Hey, I checked the email. It should be sending over to you right now." I say.

"Yes, I just got it. The money should be coming into your account in the next few minutes."

"Thank you, Mia." I say.

"Anytime, Miss." She said.

"You look beautiful honey." I cut the call and look at Nonna.

"Thank you." I say and bend down to kiss her cheek.

Marco grumbled, "I don't like her in heels. She's taller than me."

"Aw that's too bad." I mumble. He stuck up the middle finger at me.

I stuck one back up.

"You look beautiful, bambina." Dad said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks dad," I say in smile.

"Mj look at you in your suit!" I say.

He strikes a pose, "I know I look good. You don't have to tell me." He said and moved a strain of hair out of his face. He shakes his head so his hair moves back.