Interrogating. Tusnade's Decision

I was woken up by the bright light. Squinting my eyes, trying to adjust my sight to the light, I blink my eyes a few times. "Well well well Misaki... I see you tried to leave Konoha.. I hope you know what those consequences were" Tha familiar voice from somewhere said. The person then comes from out a corner revealing their self. Ibiki.

"Who were you escaping off to?" Ibiki asks, getting straight down to business. "No one" I lied, but half told the truth. I was escaping from the village but to find my brother or at least if not Hidan.. Orochimaru. "I don't want to do this the hard way, Misaki" Ibiki says in a warning tone. I look down trying to move. I was tied up..

"Where were you heading to?" Ibiki asks. I kept silent staring at the floor. "You leave me no choice then" Ibiki says walking closer to me. He places his hand onto my forehead and like a snap of a finger we were some where else floating in space. I was still in this chair tied up. "Tell me what your aim is.." Ibiki commands. I kept quiet glaring at him. The rope begins to tighten around me, squeezing my body together as if crushing my bones.

I yell out in pain, trying to wiggle free. "I will say it again. What is your aim" Ibiki says again. I continued to yell, shaking my head, refusing. "Very well..." Ibiki trails off. The ropes tied even tighter around me, I could feel the burning sensation coming in. When I looked down at my stomach and arms, they were bleeding.

Suck it up Misaki! It's just a genjutsu! I tell myself. But even still that didn't work. After a while of refusng and yelling the ropes drop to the floor. "I see that wont work... You are a fellow member of Konoha so I cannot hurt you physivally. Even so mentally doesn't work.. I guess this will be the only way..." Ibiki trails off.

"Inoichi!" Ibiki calls out Ino father. Inoichi came towards us, giving off a warm smile. "Misaki.. This isn't a good place you should be.. But i'm sorry. I'll see where you were heading to and your goal.." Inoichi places his hand onto my forehead. 

My eyes widen as I panic. No no! This can't happen! If Inoichi goes back into my memory he'll see where i'm heading to and my relationship with Akatsuki! Tears were brought to my eyes as I thought of Hidan and his organization getting in trouble because of me. Jashin i'm so stupid..

*Inoichi's POV*

I enter into Misaki mind. Doing so it led me to her brain. But everything went dark... What was going on? This was something tha tnever happened before.. Is it a barrier?

Ahead of me appeared Sharingan eyes. Familiar Sharingan eyes... I was put into a genjutsu and was going to be impaled by dozens of spears launched at me until I broke out of the genjutsu. "Inoichi!" I hear Ibiki called out before heavy footsteps approached me. I was rolling on the floor screaming, before I snapped to reality.

"Are you ok?" Ibiki asked. I nod in reply, looking at Misaki as her eyes tha trolled to the back of her head, was now back in place. Why was Itachi genjutsu set up inside her mind?... Is she related to him or have some kind of connection with her?.. This was something important to tell Tsunade.

*End Of POV*

"If you would excuse me. We need to tell Tsunade what i've seen" I heard Inoichi tell Ibiki. Ibiki nodded understanding. They both looked at me before they left the room. The room starts to get cold.. All alone. I cried nonstop, gritting my teeth. 

What will Tsunade and the others think of me now.. Sasuke was able to escape without being caught and look at me.. Here I am in the Interrogation room and they've found out everything about me.. Maybe i'm useless after all.. I was to weak and got caught..

I felt depressed.. I felt my heart getting cold on the inside. All I wanted was to be with my brother.. 

Slowly the ropes tha were tied around me begin to burn away. I feel weak from the genjutsu Ibiki put me in and from Inoichi entering my mind. I layed on the floor, curling up into a ball as I stared into blank space.

I don't want anything to do with Konoha anymore.. I just want to go home...

*Tsunade's POV* 

"I see.. so her memory was blocked after all.." I trailed off, turning arond in my chair, looking outside. "Do you know what this is about, Hokage sama?" Inoichi asked. "Ah... This is something only Jonin teachers know.. Meaning Kurenai, Kakashi, Might Gai, Asuma.. But this information I think you two should know too.." I start off.

"Misaki has an older brother who is from the Akatsuki, named Hidan. If you noticed, Jiraiya took Naruto for training and is keeping him for two years because of Akatsuki. Akatsuki is after Naruto. When Misaki was little, i'm sure she had some kind of connection with Akatsuki, from what the third said.. She must have met Itachi, Sasuke's older brother before she got to Konoha, placing a barrier inside her mind just in case she was ever interrogated.." I explain scoffing.

"That smart Uchiha.." I added, turning back around. "So then shouldn't we have Anbu to watch her around the clock?" Ibiki asked. "No" I replied. Inoichi and Ibiki both grunted surprised. I interlocked my fingers, placing my chin on top of them.

"I chose Neji to watch after her for a reason. How do you think we were able to catch her last night?.. Neji will keep a close eye on her, I know he will so there is no need to... Misaki is very special if you haven't noticed.. Giving her up to Akatsuki.. Who knows what will happen" I trailed off, looking down at a paper of Might Guy's team and at Misaki's ability report..

*End OF POV* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Updated again! Haha I would've added more but... It's late :P And my mom v_v But yeah! Next chapter will be soon for sure! :D and yeah..

>|< Not Edited.

>|< Not Scanned sorry ;-;

>|< Will be edited tomorrow!

>|< Puurfect?...