Chapter 37: "You're something else."

Start from the beginning

"Best sex I've ever had, if I'm being honest." He smirks at me.

"Hmmmm... I feel like I should be jealous, but I'm not."

He smiles at me, shaking his head a bit. "You're something else."

Bright red and blue flashing lights shine between the bodies surrounding the car, letting us know help has arrived.

Harry takes my hand once again as a member of the boys security team tap on his window, causing him to roll it down slightly.

"You alright Harry?"

"Yeah, we're good. Sorry to call you, know it's your evening off."

"Not a problem at all. Just wait to go in till everyone has vacated the premises. We'll keep an eye on the place tonight, make sure you don't get disturbed again."

"Thanks Arthur, appreciate the help."

"Anytime." He nods, stepping away from the car to talk to one of the police officers.

Within ten minutes we're inside the gate, carrying our bags up to the front door. The smile has left Harry's face, replaced by his previous scowl. He's not happy. The way he slams the front door closed proves it.

I start to open my mouth but he stops me as he drops our bags onto the floor.

"Don't." He frowns, "This wasn't okay."

"Harry, I'm fine."

"Stop it." He shakes his head, walking up to me and making me jump a little as he places his palm over my heart. "Can feel your heart racing.. your cheeks are flushed. You were scared, saw it in your eyes."

"I was surprised."

"Don't lie." He drops his hand down, snatching up our bags and heading towards the bedroom.

I slowly follow him up the stairs, finding him sitting on the end of the bed. His elbows resting on his knees as he leans over.

I take a seat next to him, placing a hand on his back and slowly rubbing.

"I was scared, but just for a second." I speak truthfully, "There was alot of them, just not used to that."

"It's my fault." He says quietly. "Fuck I'm a right idiot."

"You're not. We're fine. I knew you wouldn't let anything happen."

"Yeah... but in two days I won't be here will I?" He sighs, tugging on his hair. "This is just... fuck. Why didn't I fucking think?"

"You were excited. I would love to tell everyone too.."

"But you have enough sense not to." He cuts me off.

I hate seeing him like this. Beating himself up over it. No, he probably shouldn't of said anything, not yet. But I understand why he'd want to. We're both excited over the baby. Who would want to keep such an amazing thing a secret?

It shouldn't have to be like this.

But it is. And I'm actually okay with it. It's such a small sacrifice to make to get to be with him.

Yes, it's hard. But we'll be alright. We've been through alot more then this. So much more then this.

"It's going to be alright." I lean my head against my shoulder and his body relaxes.

"I really love you." He presses a kiss to the top of my head. "Am just worried, not being able to be here with you."

"I know." I sit up as Harry moves to face me.

"When I leave, I want Arthur to stay here in London with you. He can drive you where ever you want, make sure you get in and out of places safely. I know you aren't keen on having a bodyguard, but I have to make sure you're alright. Can you let me do that?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Yeah?" He questions, looking a bit surprised I gave in so easily.

"If it will make you feel better, I'm fine with it."

"Great.." He smiles softly, "Thank you Av. And I'm so sorry, bout all of this."

"Let's forget about it." I push his shoulder with mine playfully, "We only have two days before you leave."

"Don't remind me." He pouts, "What do you want to do with them?"

"Honestly I'd like to stay holed up in this house with you. Order lots of food you think is unhealthy and have it just be you and me. No one else."

"Sounds perfect." He grins, making my heart skip a beat.

He gives me a gentle kiss, his hand cupping my jaw and his thumb rubbing over my cheek. I love love love kissing him.

And as always, I never want it to end.

_____________________________________________________

Please vote!!