"I hated Harry for a long time." I admitted, looking at the river next to me. "He had taken everything away from me and kept using innocent people. I hated how...cocky and arrogant he was. He was killing people without feeling guilty. He was enjoying watching the others' pain" I took a deep breath. "But there were moments that he showed me he could be kind, and sweet, and good. These moments told me he still has a heart. I remember that...I was praying for God to help him."

"And you did." he said, making me lock eyes with him. "You did help him, Rebecca."

"That's what he says. That's what Louis and you say." I muttered.

"But it's the truth. You did help him. You brought the light back to his soul." he said with a hint of pride in his voice.

"How can I find the light inside of me?" I asked, furrowing my brows slightly.

He pressed his lips and smiled, teasing me. "You have to find it yourself, love."

"Great." I rolled my eyes, earning a chuckle from him. "Where's Harry and Louis?" I asked, looking at the direction the two boys ran to.

"I hear them laughing. They're having fun. Let them be for a moment, they both need it." he said kindly.

"I thought you despise Harry," I raised a brow.

He laughed. "Well, since you're in love with him, I have to make sure he's safe so you don't get hurt."

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Zayn. I love you so much." I smiled as I pulled back.

"I love you too, honey." he playfully poked my nose, making me giggle.

A sudden thunder echoing in the sky made me jump and look up at the blue clear sky. I looked at Zayn to find him staring at the sky with confusion.

"Oh, shit," he hissed and stood up, making a jolt of panic to flood through me.

"What is it?" I asked, standing up.

I suddenly heard a loud scream, making my heart stop. I immidiately recognized the voice and it only made worry coursed my body. Zayn locked eyes with me, concern written all over his features.

"What do you hear?" he asked, placing his hands on my shoulders. I gave him a bewildered look as yet another scream hit my ears.

"G-Grace," I stuttered, blinking. "She's screaming," I blurted.

He nodded. "Do you hear anything else?"

My heart broke when I heard Ashton screaming "help". I swallowed hard and suddenly a scene of a burning forest flashed behind my eyes. I sucked in a breath and fear made my blood ran cold.

"Fire.." I whispered.

Zayn furrowed his brows and I suddenly saw smoke from behind him. He gave me a bewildered look before he turned back and we both saw a few trees burning from the forest in the distance.

The forest Harry and Louis ran to.

"Harry.." I murmured, my pulse fastening immidiately.

Without hesitation, I started running towards the forest, anxiety making my body tense. I needed to get back to Harry as fast as I could. I heard Zayn's footsteps following me from behind, making me glad for having him here to support him.

"Harry!" I called at the top of my lungs, my chest rising and falling. That dire moment made me forget about my friends screaming and only focus on Harry and Louis.

"Louis!" Zayn called beside me, both of us still running and panting. We still were far away from the forest and it only made nervousness turn my stomach into knots.

Ten Sins || #Wattys2015On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara