"Rebecca," Zayn appeared next to me, making me turn my head and look at him.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here." I took his hand in mine.

He smiled. "You're welcome. I couldn't just sit and watch you suffer."

"You've been watching us the whole time?" I raised my brows.

"Yes. This is what I've been doing since the night I died."

"And Louis? Was he with you the whole time?"

"No." he shook his head gently. "Let's say that Louis found me in the darkness and helped me find you."

I gave him a surprised look. "Oh really?"

He chuckled. "Yeah." he placed his free hand on my lower back and started leading me closer to the river. "Rebecca, we need to talk." he said.

I frowned as I followed him. "I didn't like the way you said that."

He chuckled and sat down on the soft grass right next to the river. He patted the empty spot next to him, motioning me to join. I sat down and crossed my legs before entwining my hands on my lap.

"So, is this heaven?" I asked, looking around.

"No. Heaven is ten times better." he surprised me by saying.

"How can it be possible? This place is amazing."

"Heaven can't be compared, darling."

I nodded. "You're right. It's just that this place is so peaceful and beautiful, it reminds of heaven." I explained.

"I know what you meant." he assured, wrapping his arms around his bent knees. "I would've thought the same thing."

Silence surrounded us for a couple of seconds as we stared around, enjoying the moment. My fingers picked at the blades of grass next to me as I hummed and for a moment I could feel Zayn's eyes on me.

"You haven't told him."

I furrowed my brows and looked at his caramel eyes. "Haven't told him what?"

"That you're gonna die. For him." he replied cooly.

I sighed, my heart contracting painfully against my ribs. "No..." I shook my head and looked down. "I can't tell him. He's going to be so hurt and he will do anything to stop me." my voice cracked at the end as a lump appeared in my throat.

"He has to know, Rebecca." he pressed gently.

"I can't tell him, Zayn." I looked up at him. His eyes showed concern as they stared at me. "I just can't. He's gonna be...I'm gonna hurt him, okay? And-and no matter how hard I try, the words won't leave my throat. It's like I-I'm struggling to say a word even though I have no voice!" I said exasperatedly. "It's pointless." I sighed.

"But you love him." he said, making me suck in a breath. "I know you do. Otherwise you wouldn't support him all this time. Otherwise you wouldn't sacrifise your life for him." he let a light chuckle. "To be honest, I thought you were stupid for falling in love with the guy that killed your best friends."

I let a small chuckle. "But it was all because I was angry." he explained. "Angry that you fell in love with the guy that killed me. But as they days passed and Louis found me," he looked down with a small smile. "I realized that it was true love, what you felt for him. Then's when I stopped blaming you. Unfortunately, I can't stop despising Harry. He killed me." he looked away. "I don't hate him, of course. He's done a lot of things for you, which is something I'm thankful for. I just.." he shrugged. "There's a tiny part of me that still despises him. I hope one day that small part dissapears."