"You were right," he chuckled, locking eyes with me.

"I told you," I said, smiling at him.

The balls on my arms and chest started melting, turning into warm water, making me gasp. Harry and I stared at the balls soaking my dress, the water for a strange reason making goosebumps arise. My heart pounding louder against ribs and I was beyond excited. I noticed that the blood on my skin and dress was thankfully gone.

"What's going on?" I asked, seeing that my skin started to glow.

"Oh my God," he gasped, staring at me with wild eyes. "Your hair."

I furrowed my brows and gave him a weird look. "My hair what?"

"They're turning white," he said, a smile tugging at his lips.

"What?" I let a laugh, not believing him.

"No, they are turning white," he insisted, staring at my hair.

I let go of his hand and take a strand of my hair, seeing its brown end turning white before turning the whole strand up to its root white. I gasped in awe but soon frowned in confusion.

"Why is this happening?" I asked, feeling a sudden burning on my back.

He shook his head. "I don't know, but you still look beautiful with white hair." he smirked.

I laughed. "Thank you."

"What a happy couple you two are." a familiar voice said, making my laugh come to a halt. Harry and I locked eyes before turning our heads to look at the person that was calling my name in the cave and now appeared in front of us.

We were both suddenly standing on our feet, the soft cloud underneath us feeling nice. My eyes locked on his and my heart plummered inside my chest.

"Zayn," I breathed, smiling brightly.

He smiled and looked ten times better. His black hair was perfectly styled and his caramel eyes were shining. His charming smile took my breath away and his muscular body was dressed in white clothes that were glowing. He walked towards me and opened his arms before he approached me and pulled me in a tight embrace.

It felt odd hugging Zayn again after so long, but I was beyond happy as I clutched onto my best friend. He kissed my cheek when he pulled away and offered me another breathtaking smile.

"What happened? Do you know how we got here?" I asked, holding his hands.

"I brought you here." he replied simply and glanced at Harry before locking eyes with me again. "I needed to keep you safe and give you what you need."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"If it wasn't me, you would've died. I brought Harry right next to the lake so he can save you." he replied.

Harry and I locked eyes. "I told you it wasn't the demon." I said.

He nodded. "You were right, once again." he gave me a small smile.

I smiled back and looked back at Zayn. "What's going on? Why do I have white hair?" I asked, raising a brow.

He laughed, the sound making my heart flutter. "You're in the process." he replied, grinning at me.

"Of what?" Harry asked, taking a step closer.

"She'll find it out." Zayn replied.

"Why don't you tell us now?" Harry asked, his tone slightly demanding.

"Because she has to find it herself." Zayn replied calmly, staring intently at Harry. "Look man, I'm trying to save my best friend, just like I did that night you killed me. So stop being so demanding in case you ruin everything again." Zayn shot.

Harry clenched his jaw, making my stomach turn. "I'm trying to protect her." he shot back.

"Guys stop," I said, squeezing Zayn's hands once. They both surprisingly nodded their heads and looked down.

"You're safe here, but you can't stay for too long." Zayn said.

I nodded. "I understand."

"Do you know what's the demon going to do?" Harry asked worried, crossing his arms.

"He's probably looking for you right now. You're out of his vision for good. He can't see you, nor hear you, nor feel you." Zayn chuckled. "I'm sure he'll be furious."

"And more dangerous." I said, looking at Harry. I was still a little angry with the fact that the demon had hurt him, but thanks to the peaceful place we stood, I couldn't focus on that.

"Rebecca," Zayn said softly, making me look at him. "This time, he won't stop. Are you ready to face such pain and torture?"

"Why don't you just take us out of here?" Harry blurted.

Zayn sighed and looked at him. "I'm afraid I can't, even if I wanted to." he said sadly. "But, I have a plan."

"What is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I can't tell you. We've talked about these before, remember?"

"Right." I nodded. "So what are we going to do?"

He gave me a sad look before taking a deep breath. "You have to fight him."

"What?" Harry hissed.

I gulped and tried to stay as calm as I could. "What can I do?"

"No Rebecca, you're not going to do anything." Harry cut in, taking hold of my forearm.

I looked at his serious eyes and felt my stomach twisting. "Harry, you have to trust me." I said sternly.

"There's no way I'm letting you fight him. He's way stronger than you." he said firmly.

"She is stronger than all of us." Zayn said, making us both look at him. He let go of my hands since Harry was now holding my forearm. He then smirked before locking eyes with me.

"She just has to find the light inside of her."

No Point of View:

"No!" He screamed in frustration, moving his hand forward and causing a thunder to echo in the sky.

He breathed heavily, his hand balled up in fists. He was angry, angrier than ever. He paced back and forth with his rotting flesh aching, causing the hatred he felt for her to grow stronger.

"How can she dissapear like that?!" he yelled exasperatedly, throwing his hands in the air. Another thunder echoed in the sky, followed by a lightning.

He's been looking for her for minutes now, yet he still can't find her. It's as if she dissapeared from planet Earth, as if she never existed before. He can't find Harry either, which means these two must be together. He was beyond angry that these two found each other, how much get out of his vision in a misterious way.

"Where could they go..." he murmured, questioning himself, even though he didn't know the answer.

He moved his hand upwards and created a mirror of smoke. He stared at it intently and saw Rebecca's friends walking through the forest. He waited impatiently to see if Rebecca or Harry is there with them.

"Do you think Rebecca's alive?" Grace asked, adjusting her loose ponytail.

"I don't know..I hope so." Calum sighed, moving a branch out of his way.

The demon let a frustrated grunt and moved his hand to the side, making the mirror dissapear. He let another scream out of anger and made another thunder to appear, but this time, the thunder landed on a tree, creating fire. He looked at the fire that started burning the tree and an idea came to his mind.

"Very well," he said cooly. "If I can't find you, then I'm going to make you come back to me."

_____________________________________

A/N: Eeeek what's gonna happen?? Did you like it?? Thoughts???

Please don't forget to vote :)

Thank you for reading!! I promise this is going to get better!! Love you all!! Xx