"Harry," she gasped, weakly wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm here baby, you're safe," I cooed, gently moving my hand up and down her back.

"Thank God," she breathed, tightening her arms around me. I could feel her cold unsteady breaths hit my neck, sending warmth through me. "I thought I had lost you..." she whispered, her words making my heart tug.

"I'm here now, with you, that's all that matters." I mumbled, hiding my face in her wet hair.

She was still shaking in my arms and it killed me knowing that she still couldn't calm down or feel safe. She pulled away slowly to lock eyes with me. Her hands landed on my shoulders and my hands were on her waist. My heart literally broke when I saw her hazel beautiful eyes being so scared and worried. I took in every detail of her face, her pale skin and swollen lips, her flushed cheeks and a small cut across her brow.

"D-did he hurt you?" she stuttered, her eyes flitting back and forth into my own.

I pursed my lips, wanting to tell her the truth but I knew it would hurt her. I didn't to lie to her either, so it was difficult for me to reply. Her pleading and worried eyes made me give in and let a heavy sigh before replying.

"Not as much as he hurt you." I said lowly, seeing hurt and anger flashing behind her eyes.

"What did he do to you?" she asked, her voice strong.

I shook my head gently. "You don't have to worry about that, Rebecca."

"How can you say that?" she seethed. "I don't want you to get hurt." her voice was shakey.

I felt a jolt of pain being sent to my heart. "Babe, you don't have to worry about me. You know I don't get killed easily."

She swallowed hard and took a deep breath, tears forming into her eyes. My chest tightened at the sight of her beautiful eyes being hurt. "Don't cry baby," I whispered, resting my forehead against hers. She closed her eyes and I copied her, hearing her sobs coming out of her lips.

"We're together, that's all that matters now." I murmured.

"I don't want to lose you, Harry.." she cried.

A lump appeared in my throat and my heart clenched painfully in my chest. I opened my eyes and leaned in to press softly my lips against hers. She kissed me back immidiately and I felt her cold skin turning hot. My heart pounded louder against my ribs and all the fear and anger diminished in seconds.

I heard her heart racing in her chest and I could feel her relief and concern that transported from her body to mine through the kiss. It was as if we could escape this hell for one moment and share our feelings.

I felt her salty tears connect to my lips and pulled away. I wiped her tears with my thumb, offering her a small sad smile. She sniffled and cracked a smile that didn't reach her eyes. I then glanced next to me and grabbed the rock beforr scratching my wrist, hearing her gasp.

"Ew," she grimaced. "I still can't get used to it." she sighed.

"Well, you have to drink it. It makes you stronger." I said, bringing my wrist closer to her lips.

She furrowed her brows. "Really?" she asked, taking my forearm in her hands.

"Yeah. It makes you younger and you can stand some painful hits." I informed her.

She pressed her lips to my cut and swallowed down my blood, grimacing. I couldn't help but let a small laugh at her reaction. She gave me a weird look before pulling away.

"It still sucks." she teased lightly, her eyes finally lighting up.

"I told you not to insult my blood." I teased back, wanting to see her smile, even though I knew it was almost impossible.