And unfortunately enough, his cure is you.

×

"That's right querida! You gotta get it all back for me!" He burst into a fit of excited giggles, boy, was this going to be fun!

His last plaything had gambled themselves into debt, and it was about time he got a new one to fill him with entertainment.

However, this one was pretty. Attractive. Her voice filled him with a feeling of admiration. And her nervousness filled him with a feeling somewhere lower.

"I don't know how to play poker.." She mumbled, looking down at her feet.

The casino was Quackity's prized possession. He loved it almost as much as he loved gambling itself. The bright lights illuminated the pair, like fireflies in the night time. Blue, red and green colours danced on the walls as people laughed and cried, gambling their lives away.

Which was what happened, actually.

If you become indebt to the house - to Quackity - you have seven days to pay him back or else your soul is his. And he loved the rush of claiming a young, naive soul. It was so addictive.

"Let me show you what happens when you mess with me, hermosa," He giggled again, awaiting the next soul to devour.

Y/N watched in horror as he snapped his fingers and two people holding a terrified young lad in their hands appeared from around the corner. The first staff member had a greyish cyan coloured gas mask, with pitch black 'whites' of his eyes, and golden irises. He had steampunk goggles on, and underneath those were messy cyan-green hair along with pointed ears.

The second looked to be slightly younger, with shaggy brown hair and a plair of glasses, which seemed to have some sort of green substance smeared on the rims. He had bright lime green eyes and a half concerned look for the young man in his arms.

Said man wasn't exactly out of the ordinary, with black hair, brown eyes, and a messy uniform which made Y/N believe he was a college student. But what on earth would someone like that be doing here..?

"Please, sir, please! I promise I'll pay you by Wednesday! Thats only two days! Please I promise!" He pleaded with tears running down his face. The guard with the gas mask had to tighten his grip to stop the man from escaping.

The imp beside Y/N let out a noise close to a psychotic cackle, before reporting, "Tsk tsk, two days two late buddy! Hmm, but since I have a pretty lady beside me I'll make this quick."

Y/N's mouth hung agape as Quackity's eyes glowed a navy blue, chanting in a demonic lamguage and then placing his hand on the boys chest, who was squeezing his eyes shut and thrashing about. Talon like claws replaced Quackity's once sharp nails, which were now digging into his victim's chest, whose veins were glowing blue.

A glowing strange light like thing began to flow from the man's chest and straight into Quackity's own, and it reminded Y/N of Echo's tail, like some sort of magical smoke, flowing with the same consistency of gas.

Then, all of a sudden, the boy slumped over, motionless. Still. Quackity removed his clawed hand from the boy before licking his lips with a long snake like tongue.

Now, the changes begun.

His tail doubled in size, along with the arrow shaped tip becoming even sharper. Black leathery wings sprouted from his shoulder blades, and his canines - which were already sharper than usual - grew to be fangs. In fact; all of his teeth sharpened and became pointed.

He had to take his beanie off, as not only was his black fluffy hair growing in length to reach the bottom of his neck, but a pair of electric blue horns were glowing faintly, now growing too, becoming a foot higher before curling at the ends.