𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 - (𝗆.𝗌)

you were a waitress at a coffee house in seattle. you had been working since 7am and it was now 8pm. all you could think about was leaving and going home.

"y/n, customer!" your manager called out, as a tall man with light hair walked in and sat down.

you sighed, as you grabbed your note pad and walked over to the table. this man was noticeably attractive. you knew he was the type to have all the girls swoon over him. "hello, what can i get you?" you asked him, with a fake cheerful smile fixed onto your face. you were sick of smiling, that's all you had been doing. you just wanted to go to sleep.

"well, hello there" the man smirked, as he checked you out. you rolled your eyes, as you waited for him to tell you what he wanted.

"can i tell you something?" the man asked.

"sure, make it quick" you sighed, as you waited.

"i can feel something brewing between us" he smirked again.

you shook your head and once again rolled your eyes, at his cheesy coffee line. "cute" you stated, with a straight face.

"i'll have a black coffee" he eventually told you, as you nodded and walked to go make it.

as you made the coffee you could feel his eyes staring at you the whole time. you tried to ignore it, but you found yourself looking at him too.

"here you go" you smiled, as you placed it down on the table.

he picked up the coffee to drink, but realised it was too hot. "ouch" he said, as he moved it way from him. "well, that's not the only thing that's hot" he added looking at you again.

"you aren't gonna stop are you?" you asked, with folded arms and a smile.

"well, maybe if you go out with me" he smiled. "let's say, tomorrow night i pick you up, we grab some food?"

"i don't even know your name" you laughed.

"mark" he smiled. "mark sloan and i'm a surgeon at the hospital down the road" he added. "so how about now?"

"well, you don't know my name" you told him. "for all you know i could be an axe murderer"

"an axe murderer would be fun" mark nodded. "plus, i do know your name, it's y/n. i can see it on your badge"

"fine, pick me up here at 9pm and we'll go out for some food" you smiled, before your manager began calling for you.

"i'll see you tomorrow, y/n" mark sang, as he watched you run off.