𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖿 - (𝗀.𝗈)

you and george were in a very serious relationship, however you broke up right before he died, since it was best because he was going to join the army. you still loved him more than anything, and you were struggling to cope without him. so you wrote him a letter.

you began writing the letter. your salty tears falling on the page and blurring your vision, as you swiftly moved your pen

dear george,

i have no words. i don't know where to start. i have so many feelings and so many emotions, i just don't know how to start. missing someone is an indescribable feeling; i feel lost, i feel empty, hopeless.

it hurts so much. not to have you by my side. not be around you. not to be with you. you're the pain that i won't give up. my heart is broken, george. not only you have died, but the butterflies in my stomach when you're near, the smile on my face has disappeared. it hurts so much, because of how much it matters.

you're still so alive in my heart, that for a split second, my brain forgets you've left this earth. only for a split second, but in that second i feel warm, i feel safe, a sense of relief. however, when that second ends and reality hits, i feel lonely, scared, cold. you were my warmth.

there is a famous quote, 'no one ever told me that grief felt so much like fear' but, i disagree with it. for me, i've learnt that grief is really just love. it's all the love you want to give, but can't. all the unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat and that hollow part of your chest. grief is just love with no place to go. well, that's what i've found.

i have so much love for you still. i should've told you that before you left. i should've told you how much i love you, and tried to stop you from leaving. you didn't deserve this george. you were to pure for this earth. you are a hero.

i know i will be fine. i'm just not sure when it will happen. i will never get over you george. i think i just had to get this off my chest, i needed to tell you.

i just have so much left to say to you...

i love you always and forever, my angel.

❀❀❀

A/N: hello all of you beautiful people! i hope you're all well. sorry for the sad chapter, i just thought if this and i kinda just thought it could work. let me know what you thought!

sending my love to you all, thank you for reading <3