𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 - (𝗆.𝗌)

you were new to seattle, since you had just recently moved there and you were so exhausted from unpacking all of your boxes all day.

you decided to go out to a bar you heard about. it was just opposite a hospital. you thought why not? it would be a change to meet new people. so you got all dressed up and went.

you sat down at the bar and ordered your go to drink. the bartender was named joe, he was pretty nice.

you looked around the bar at loads of people talking, kissing, laughing etc. you couldn't help feel lonely. you didn't know anyone.

you then met eyes with an attractive man. he had ashy grey hair, some stubble, he was tall and he was smiling right at you.

you couldn't help but exchange a smile back to him, before turning around to face the bar again, still with that same smile on your face.

not long after the same man walked over to you and sat down. "i'm mark sloan" he smiled. "and you are?"

"y/n" you replied, as you looked at him.

"so how's your night going?" he said, as he turned to face you.

by this point you had, had a few too many drinks and you couldn't really control what you were saying.

"well, let's see" you started. "i got ready, left my apartment, sat down, got a drink, a hot guy smiled at me and now he's talking to me" you stated, as he looked at you with a wide smile. "so i'd say pretty good" you smiled.

"i am taking you home" he laughed.

"but, i don't even know you" you stated with your hand on your chest dramatically.

"you will soon" he chuckled, he was also pretty drunk, as the two of you walked out together.