𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 - (𝗍.𝖺)

A/N: this request is for daddy_issues24_7 i hope you enjoy! <3

"come on girls" you said, as you sat on the hotel bed and tied up your shoe laces.

you had twin girls, rose and maddie.

"we're here" they smiled, as they ran over to you.

"mommy's got her first day of work today, so we have to be there early" you told them.

you were a plastic surgeon, just like your twin brother. you were starting at seattle grace mercy west.

"will we get to see uncle mark?" rose asked.

"yes" you smiled.

"i miss mommy" maddie complained.

you and your wife had recently divorced. you walked into your house one day and found out she had cheated on you. you ended up getting custody of your children.

"i know" you sighed, as you grab the bags and opened the hotel door. "come on, time to go" you said, as the three of you walked out.

you entered the hospital holding both of your girls hands. you looked around, until you saw your twin brother standing there. you exhaled in relief, as you guys made your way over to him.

"uncle mark" maddie exclaimed, as she ran and hugged him, as did rose.

"what a surprise" he smiled, as he looked at you with furrowed brows. "how are my favourite girls doing?" he asked them, as he twirled them around and they both replied with 'good' and a giggle.

you had taken the girls up to daycare, and you were changed into your scrubs.

"what are you doing here, sis?" mark asked you, as he passed you a coffee. "where's emma?" he wondered.

"emma's not here" you sighed, as you grabbed the coffee.

"why not?" he asked you again.

"because we got divorced" you snapped, as you spilled some of your coffee all over your scrubs. "crap, i'm sorry" you sighed, as you placed it down on the side. "she cheated on me, we got divorced, i got custody of the kids and now we're living in a hotel room in seattle"

"you can always move in with me"

"no, i wouldn't want to do that" you told him. "we will find a place" you nodded. "i'm gonna go change" you smiled, before walking off to get into some clean scrubs.

you closed the bathroom door, as you got changed. your first day was going great, you already had to change.

as you took your top off you heard the door open. "agh i'm so sorry" a blonde woman exclaimed, as she stood in the door way.

"crap" you said in shock. "don't worry about it" you smiled.

"uh, i'm guessing you're mark's twin sister?" she asked you.

"great" you chuckled. "to be known as mark sloan's twin sister" you nodded.