𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 - (𝗀.𝗈)

you and george both had the day off work, it wasn't very usual this happened, so you would make the most out of it, by spending time chilling around your shared apartment.
it was around 5pm and you really wanted some ice cream, so you went downstairs to see if you could find any.
"george, is there any ice cream?" you asked.
"nope" he replied.
"oh" you frowned. "let's go and get some!" you suggested with a smile now forming on your face.
"it's freezing outside and you want ice cream?" he laughed.
"duh!? it's ice cream" you laughed rolling your eyes.
"come on then" he smiled picking up the car keys.

you got to the shop and couldn't decide which flavour you wanted.
"i have no idea what flavour to get" you complained standing in front of a huge freezer full of ice cream.
"hm well which one do you love the most?" he asked.
"all of them" you said. "i kind of want mint, but then you can never go wrong with vanilla. ooh maybe chocolate- ugh i can't decide"
"you're so indecisive when it comes to your ice cream" he joked.
"yeah well it has to be right"
"how about we buy every flavour" george suggested. you began laughing.
"every flavour!? really!?" you asked still laughing.
"why not?" he smiled picking each tub of ice cream up.
"you're so silly" you giggled kissing him. you then pressed your face against his and began laughing again.
you guys went to buy the ice cream and then left to go home.

"i'll put a movie on, if you get the ice cream" you smiled at running inside, freezing cold from the weather outside.
"deal" he laughed.
"okay, i know you always say you don't want to watch it and it's not your type of movie, but it's my favourite so please can we watch it!?" you said putting on your favourite movie.
"okay fine. but only this once!" he said.
"no you'll love it!" you smiled, kissing him on the cheek.
you sat and watched the movie together and ate ice cream. you felt so cosy under loads of blankets with the fire on. it was the most perfect night in.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐬. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<3