𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌

derek: derek had been avoiding you all day and you were so confused why. it seemed like everybody knew something but you didn't and it was starting to become annoying. derek then asked you to meet him at joe's bar after work and you said yes and went there.
you both ordered your drinks and talked like normal. the next minute derek was down on one knee proposing. you of course said yes! this was really special to you because you weren't one for big gestures, and this was the place you two met. it was all you wanted.

mark: mark took you to see your favourite singer. you were so excited.
you got to your place and started singing and dancing. the next minute your favourite singer said "i have a really important message for y/n y/l/n." you looked at mark and started screaming loads, you couldn't believe this. the cameras got pointed on you and mark. suddenly mark got down on one knee and asked you to marry him.
"yes! i love you" you shouted.
"that's a yes everyone!" the singer shouted. "this next song is for y/n and mark! congratulation guys!".
you both danced to the song and you couldn't help but cry. it was so perfect.

jackson: you and jackson went out dancing together and also went for a nice meal. you had your hair done nicely and had your favourite outfit on.
you got the dance place and sat at a table and had a drink. jackson went over to the stage to do something you weren't too sure what it was. the next minute the lights dimmed and went to a yellow colour, your favourite song was playing and you were asked to come onto the dance floor.
you began walking, confused about why you were asked but carried on.
you got passed all of the fake smoke and saw jackson there on one knee. you began crying.
"y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked.
"yes! yes! of course!" you exclaimed still crying because of how happy you were.

alex: "let's play a game" alex suggested with a smile.
"okay, what game?" you smiled back.
"truth or dare." alex said.
"okay. truth or dare then alex" you smiled.
"truth." he said.
"is it true that you were jealous of me at the start?" you mischievously smiled.
"i wasn't jealous. i just thought you were trying to compete with me" alex quickly defended himself. "truth or dare?"
"hm dare" you smirked.
"okay walk over to bookshelf" alex instructed, you did as told. "now go into that box. inside the box was a ring box. you eyes widened and you looked back at him. "open it" alex smiled. you still did what he said and saw a beautiful ring.
"so...?" alex said.
"come on say it" you joked.
"will you marry me?" alex laughed.
"you know the answer." you smiled. "of course."

george: you got home and you saw little notes stuck around your apartment.
"george?" you called out but there was no answer. you picked up one of the notes and it told you every reason why george loved you and there was a small candle trail. you followed it and saw george standing with roses around him and him on one knee. "will you marry me?" george nervously asked.
"aw george. yes!"

owen: you and owen went out to watch a base ball game. it was your team playing so you guys were very excited.
owen went and got you two some drinks and food. you just asked for fries.
"thank you" you smiled as he came back.
"that's okay." he smiled back.
you noticed something was shiny in your fries. you picked it up and saw an engagement ring.
"owen...?" you asked.
"will you marry me y/n. i've never been good at explaining how i feel but i know that i love you and can't spend another day without you" owen said holding your hand.
"yes! owen, yes i'll marry you!"you smiled. owen gently placed the ring on your finger and in that exact moment your team won the game.