𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎? - (𝗃.𝖺)

you and jackson had always been friends and that's all it was. you began to fall for someone, and jackson realised he had feelings for you.

you had just finished your shift, you were going on a date with a new nurse at the hospital. he was tall, he was nice, he had those sparkly eyes, every girl loved, but something wasn't right. you tried to ignore it though.

you went to the locker room, to get ready for your date. it was easier for you to just get ready at the hospital.

you stood looking in the mirror, at yourself. you were all dressed up to go on a date with a nice, hot guy. why weren't you happy?

you saw jackson walk into the locker room, and he seemed startled by you. "oh- u-uh. y/n, hi" he stuttered.

"hi" you smiled turning around to face him.

you both got into a huge argument not long ago, which caused the two of you to give each other the silent treatment since it happened.

you both looked at each other in eye, before you broke the stare. "ugh, you know what" you snapped. "this is ridiculous. you stopped talking to me after that dumb argument, and that was your call. i have a date now, so goodbye jackson" you snarled, as you picked your bag up about to walk out.

you got the doorway, however you were stopped by what jackson had said to you. "what if i told you that i loved you" he stated. "would you tell me that you loved me too?" he questioned.

you stopped, facing the other way from here. you were too nervous to turn and face him.

"what if i told you that i missed you. would you tell me that you missed me too?" he asked you.

"of course i miss you" you mumbled, still not facing him.

"and lastly, what if i told you that i need you?" he asked you for the last time.

you turned around to face him, you looked into his bright eyes. you leant in and places your arms around his body. you felt his heartbeat against yours. it felt right.

"can we go, somewhere more... private to talk?" you asked him.

"sure" he nodded, as you two walked to an on-call room.

❀❀❀

"so, to answer your questions. i would tell you i loved you, and i do miss you. i also very much need you in my life" you expressed nodding you head as you sat on the bed in the on-call room.

"don't you have a date?" he asked you, as he watched you stand up and take a few steps towards him.

you rested your head onto his chest and heard his heartbeat once again. you got out your phone and called the nurse you were meant to be on a date with and cancelled.

it wasn't right it so many ways. he didn't deserve to be let down like that. however, the whole fling wasn't right. it was never right and it would never be right, because the right person was standing right in front of you.

you lifted his scrub top of him, and he unzipped your dress. "i do love you" you whispered to him softly.