𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 - (𝗃.𝖺)

you and jackson both went to the bathroom together, to brush your teeth, before getting into bed.

"i love you, goodnight" jackson smiled, giving you a quick kiss.

"i love you too" you replied with a warm smile. "goodnight, avery" you said turning to switch the lamp on the bedside table off.

you tossed and turned for hours trying to get to sleep, but you just couldn't. you let out a sigh, as you stared up at the ceiling.

"y/n?" jackson groaned, as he woke up.

"crap" your muttered, realising you had woken him up. "i'm sorry, did i wake you?" you sighed.

"yes, you did" he nodded. "but, you don't need to apologise" he chuckled, sitting up next to you.

"alright, i'm still sorry though" you told him.

"is everything okay?" he asked with concern.

"mhm" you nodded. "i kite can't sleep. i've been trying for hours now" you complained.

"come here" he whispered, indicating for you to cuddle into him. "let's talk" he stated.

"about what?" you questioned, looking up at him.

"you know let's talk" he repeated.

"yeah" you nodded, whilst laughing. "but about what?"

"our future" he said.

"our future" you repeated with a wide smile on your face. "i say we have two or three children"

"hmm, i say three or four" he stated.

"four!" you exclaimed. "that's a lot" you chuckled.

"you know, y/n. i'm going to marry you one day" jackson smiled, gently brushing a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"i hope so" you smiled, looking into his eyes. "you know, i'm so happy i met you, avery" you whispered, as you softly kissed his lips. "i'm so lucky to have you"

"no, i'm the lucky one" he smiled, kissing you again.