𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 - (𝗆.𝗌)

A/N: hey! this will be inspired by the 10 things i hate about you poem. i will slightly change it up, if the words don't make sense, but for the most part i will use the poem from the movie.

you and mark had been broken up for a while now, but you both still loved each other.

you would exchange glances at one another, when no one else was looking. you missed him, you missed everything about him.

you both promised that you would work on yourselves and then you would see where life took one another, and if it was back to each other, then it was meant to be.

mark never called you since the break up. you felt hurt. you also felt guilty for feeling hurt though. you guys were broken up, you needed to work on yourselves, to make sure you both were ready for a relationship, and could be the best they could be. it was just you, always hoped that he would've called, or even just left a message.

you didn't know how to tell him how you felt, so you wrote him a letter.

a letter to express the hatred, the anger, the love you had for this man. you hoped he would be able to understand you better after reading it.

dear mark,

i can't believe i am actually writing this to you, but here i am. anyways, i am writing you this letter, because i need you to know how i really feel. i need to be able to express my exact feelings for you with no hesitation, so i thought this would be the best way to do it.

i hate you. i really do hate you. in fact i could probably list at least ten things that i hate about you right now.

for starters, i hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair. i hate the way you drive my car, i hate it when you stare. i hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. i hate you so much it makes me sick. it even seems to make me rhyme.

i hate the way you're always right. i hate it when you lie. i hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.

i hate it when you're not around and the fact you didn't call, but mostly i hate the fact that i don't hate you. not even close. not even a little bit. not even at all.

there i said it, that's the truth. i do hate you, yes. but do i still love you? yes. i love you more than i hate you, and believe me i wish it was the other way around, but it's not, and i can't change that.

i miss you more than anything. you made me feel the most like myself, than i've ever felt before, and even though we broke up to work on ourselves, i think i could be losing myself without you here with me.

so what i'm asking you is, if you feel any of the things that i have said, please let me know.

i still love you, mark sloan.

sincerely, y/n

A/N: so what did you think!? would you like to see a part 2 with mark's reaction!?