𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 - (𝗈.𝗁)

you got home from work and threw yourself on the couch, you were exhausted. you put on your favourite show and sat back and watched it for an hour.

you then heard owen walk in. "hey i'm home" he announced.
"hey" you said pausing the tv and walking over to him. "what have you got?" you asked as you noticed he had some grocery bags.
"i went to the grocery store after work, and i'm going to make us some food" he smiled proudly, you just laughed. "what?" he asked as his smile faded.
"we can't cook and we don't cook" you laughed.
"well i know i just wanted to try something different" he said defending himself.
"okay i'm sorry" you chuckled. "i'm sure it will be delicious. what are you making?"
"this chicken pasta dish" he said, taking the ingredients out of the bag.
"okay, sounds uh... great" you said laughing to yourself as you placed yourself back on the couch.

"how's it going in there" you shouted with a smile on your face as you kept hearing lots of swearing from owen and loud bangs.
"uh great" he shouted back. you did think it was sweet he was doing this, but you knew it wasn't going to end well.

owen walked into the living room and asked what your choice of drink was. "wine, soda, water, beer?" he asked.
"how about a wine?" you smiled.
"coming right up" he said as he walked away.

you heard him shout your name really loud as he walked back into the kitchen. "uh y/n!" he yelled.
"what?" you asked, as you paused the tv and walked into the kitchen. you saw that the oven was on fire. "what did you do!" you shouted as owen tried to stop it.
"i-i don't know, it was fine" he said defending himself, still attempting to put it out.
"yeah until it wasn't" you yelled in panick.

"there it's all out" owen proudly said. "but our food is burnt and we probably need a new oven" he nervously said thinking you would go crazy, but you just laughed.

"y/n?" he asked confused.
"i knew it would fail" you said laughing even harder, owen then joined in and began laughing and then placed his head in his palm and shook his head.

"it was really sweet and thoughtful though" you smiled, and he looked up at you. "i love you"
"i love you too" he said before kissing you.
"so chinese or pizza?" you smirked, "what are we thinking?"
"how about chinese?" owen smiled.
"sounds good to me" you said as you got your phone out to order the food.