𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝗒 - (𝖺.𝗄)

all your life you searched for that ideal and perfect 'prince charming' and no one was ever good enough.

the perfect guy would be; tall, have perfect hair, handsome but he doesn't know it, have goals and aspirations. he would want the big white wedding, lots of children and animals.

all of the guys you seemed to date all just ended up being jerks. they definitely didn't want the big white wedding. no. they wanted to get into your pants.

however, you kept that string of hope and continued believing that your perfect guy was out there.

"y/l/n" bailey, your resident, called out. "you're in the pit with karev" she ordered, as you gave a subtle eye roll but nodded your head.

karev. he was the complete opposite of the perfect guy. he was the worst guy. he didn't believe in marriage, he didn't care for children, all he wanted to do was get in every woman's past and worst of all he was handsome and he knew it.

"hey beautiful" alex smirked, as you both walked to the ER.

"shut up" you scoffed, as you walked a bit faster to get ahead of him and he let out a chuckle.

you were finishing off giving a man stitches. he had fell of his bike on the way to work and cut all his face.

"i'm gonna need to start falling off my bike more, if i'm gonna end up meeting doctors like you" the man smiled.

"i think the drugs may be getting to your head" you chuckled.

"i don't think so" he said. "how about dinner on friday?" he suggested.

"well, unfortunately for you i'm a surgical intern i'm working everyday and every hour" you told him. "but, i'm sure there is another girl who is totally suitable for you" you smiled, as you pointed over to the woman who was sat waiting for him to finish up. they didn't know each other, but she was the one who helped him after the accident and brought him in.

"and you're all done here" you told him, as he stood up.

"thank you, doc" the man smiled.

"that's alright, now go get her" you smiled, as he walked over to the woman.

you let out a sigh, as you cleaned up after yourself. "what was that?" alex asked you, as he sat down on the bed.

"what do you mean?" you questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"a guy asks you out on a date, but you blow him off and tell him to go for the other woman what is that?" he asks in confusion.

you paused and let out a sigh, before answering. "he's not right for me, i know he's not and i don't feel like wasting my time on jerks"

"let me guess, you believe in soulmates and that you will find your prince charming and all of that crap"

"pretty much" you nodded, as you wiped down the surface.

"sweetheart, open your eyes" he mocked, as he used his hands to gesture that he was your perfect guy.

"oh please" you chuckled. "you are not my type" you told him.

"well what's your type?" he asked, as he listened intently.

"first off, someone who doesn't just think about getting into someone pants 24/7"