𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎? - (𝗈.𝗁)

you and owen had been broken up for a few weeks. you were handling things okay, but you were still struggling. it still hurt, especially when you saw him.

you were sat on the computer, when owen walked over to the desk to look through a chart.

you kept your eyes down on the computer, but you could feel owen's gaze on you.

you let out a sigh, as you carried on doing what you were doing.

"uh, hi" owen said with a small smile, as you just gave him a nod.

looking into his eyes reminded you of how much you missed him. as you remained eye contact, you flew yourself becoming even more nervous and hot, so you quickly looked back down at the computer screen.

"so, uh, how are you?" he asked, as you kept your eyes on the screen.

"fine"

he gave a nod. "that's good to hear, y/n" he smiled, before reading the chart again.

you quickly looked up at him and saw him reading it, however you noticed him move his eyes off the chart to you so you quickly looked away again.

he picked up the chart and turned around to walk away.

"crap" you mumbled, as you stood up. "during the day i keep myself busy and time passes when i don't think of you" you told him, as he slowly turned around. "but at night..." you sighed. "that's when i feel most alone" you admitted. "so that's how i am" you sighed again, as he began walking over to you. "i really miss you, owen" you revealed.

"i miss you too" he whispered, as he began slowly kissing you.