I feel unlucky because if he would have let me die, I would have been free from this world, this hurtful world. I would have met my dad? Maybe....

I feel happy because Louis actually cares about me. He and I have mutual feelings towards each other. I feel happy because his blood is rushing through my veins. He saved me. He is my savior.

I feel sad because a person to whom I wanted to see when I opened my eyes wasn't there. I feel sad because he is not here, with me. If he would have been here then I'm sure I wouldn't have been feeling any pain. He has the power to heel me in a second. He can do anything. Break me or mend me, in any small moment. I feel the emptiness, a strange craving of his arms around me, his hands brushing my hair, his sweet nothings saying...'Partner, you are gonna be fine.'

"Alicia?" I recovered myself from my world and turned to look at Kim when I heard her voice, a surprised voice. Her mouth was in an 'o' shape and her popped out eyes were set on Louis.

"This man!" She pointed at Louis with her finger as me and Louis watched her in confusion. Her face was full of disgust.

Oh... Does she...not like Louis?

"This dickhead can't be your brother, oh my god!" She exclaimed turning her face to me in a robotic way, eyes popped out.

"He is irritating. He is a pathetic officer. He is so stupid! He hurt me!" She exclaimed before glaring at Louis.

Hurt? What? What happened between them?

"And when on the earth that happened, Lady-Hulk?" Louis smiled shaking his head as he asked her. "I did not hurt you!" He yelled suddenly widening his eyes as she looked at Kim.

I got scared for a moment. Oh, he is so funny even when he is angry.

"Hawww! Now add one more word into list! He is a liar too!" Kim shoved daggers in Louis' eyes. "At airport, he pulled me with so much force that I came crashing to his iron like chest! He then squeezed my shoulders!" She pouted. "Look! It still hurts here." She pouted even more.

Oh Kim, she is the cutest.

"And he has no sense how to talk to a girl! Nonsense!" She narrowed her eyes at Louis.

Oh, I'm enjoying this although, it's a fight...but it's cute in some way.

"Look, whose talking! As if you have much more sense how to talk to a Detective!" Louis huffed.

"Hey Ali." Louis called me softly and I again turned to face him. He was smiling, a bit cheekily. "I'm going to call a filmmaker or some director so that they can take this drama queen direct, without. any. audition. In their films. I'm sure she would get a little-little-small-small side roles there." He said while making weird faces. "You know what I mean? Like comical..." He trailed off and I controlled hard not to laugh loudly.

I turned my smiling face to see Kim's reaction and I swear, if I wasn't tied to this bed I would be laughing like maniac.

"That was a low blow." She said plainly, in normal voice. And I knew what's coming next.

Turning my head to Louis again, I'm doing this only since Louis came in, I gestured him with my eyes before speaking. "You should run."

"Huh?" And before he could process it Kim stood up from the chair. "Now save your ass from me Mr. Detective only-" She clicked her middle finger and thumb in front of Louis. "If you can." She smiled before walking quickly towards Louis.

"Lady-hulk is angry I guess?" He rushed his words as he slipped to the floor from the bed to run.

"How dare you!" Kim grabbed his shirt's collar from behind to turn him around and in no moment Louis' hair are in her hands.