S2 Episode 7: The Stone Army

At the Bounty, the ninja are all sleeping, though not for long, seeing as their alarm clock is about to go off. The minute it goes off, it's absolute chaos in the Ninja's room.

"Ugh," Cole grunts, as he sits up only to smack his head on the top bunk.  

"Uh, aah!" Jay screeched, falling out of his own bed. [M/N] barks out a low laugh at the sound, and the resounding thunk of Jay hitting the floor. 

 Kai decided to throw something at the clock to turn it off, but only managed to make it loud by knocking it over onto the gramophone. Everyone groans in unison, sans Zane, who as a Nindroid who could turn off his hearing was unaffected.

"Lloyd, do something," [M/N] calls out from where he's buried beneath his pillows and blankets. The high–pitched noise of Lloyd's energy echoes throughout the room before they all hear the clock explode. "Sas efcharistó, Liakáda."

"Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd asked, climbing out of bed and rubbing at his eyes.

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise," Jay complained, joining Lloyd with the others.

 Wu chose that moment to walk in, ringing a mini gong as he did. "Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the Dragons made another mess outside. It looks like a two–person job, hehe."

"Uh, what was that, Sensei?" "Did I hear an SOS call come in?" "I sense I need to be somewhere else."

"Lloyd, [M/N], haha. I'm sure you two got this, heh," Jay giggled, hurriedly dressing in his GI.

"Pussy's," [M/N] hissed, buckling his belt, and slipping his tessens into there sheath.

"Language," Zane said, as he went to leave the room with the others already dressed in his GI.

"Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair," Lloyd pointed out, stopping them in their tracks.

"You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like, men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Kai whooped, as they all gathered around Lloyd, who was still in his PJ's, while [M/N] goes to head outside. "Hey, [M/N], you joining us?"

"No, I'll just help whoever loses," [M/N] said, leaning against the doorway.

"Okay." Kai turned to the others and held out his hand, to play. "On three! One, two, three!"

 Everyone except for Lloyd chooses rock making Jay laugh. "Haha, paper beats rock!" 

 Lloyd groaned as he turned to change into his GI. "How does paper beat rock?" They headed out after grabbing some goggles, and trash bags, and two shovels to clean up the Dragons shit. "I always have to do the dirty work."

"Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility," Cole retorted, crossing his arms over his chest as he grinned.

"They're not pets," [M/N] stated, setting his closed bag down as Alpha rumbles in agreement.

"Didn't your mother ever let you have a pet?" Jay asked.

"I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young," Lloyd stated sadly.

"She just left? Who took care of you?" Kai asked.

"I spent my whole life at Darkley's Boarding School, until [M/N] started taking care of me," Lloyd explained, sending [M/N] a sad smile.

"You're my Mel, and my Liakáda," [M/N] told Lloyd, kissing his cheek as he walked over to his side.

"Hey, I have a mission for you, guys," Nya shouted, as she slid down the Bounty's anchor. "It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened."