Episode 10: The Green and Silver Ninja

[M/N]'S P.O.V.
As we walked up the ramp to the Bounty, I frowned feeling that strong tug in my chest, telling me to find and protect Lloyd. Shaking my head I focused on what was happening here and now.

 "Hello! We're home," Wu called, since none of the Ninja were on the deck. Nya was the first to come greet us, smiling she pulled me into a hug.

 "Your wounds! They're all gone," she gasped, as she pulled away and finally noticed I was no longer on crutches and limping. I simply grinned and shrugged, I'd let her think that I had healed myself.

 "Ah it's good to be home," Wu stated, smiling at Zane, Jay, and Cole. Wait . . . where was the resident hothead.

 "So glad you two are back," Zane said, pulling me into a tight hug. Sighing softly, I buried my face into his shoulder. I needed the comfort of my best friend.

 "Did you bring us anything?" Cole asked, making me snicker into Zane's shoulder. 

 "Oh, Sensei, [M/N], have you two missed a lot. Zane's a Nindroid. Nya's the mysterious Samurai. Cole's a dancer—" Jay started jumping up on the dinner table, and making Zane tense at the mention of his true identity.

 "As long as I still get my cuddles," I muttered. And it was true, I could care less what Zane was unless that meant no more cuddles, than he would become a monster.

 "Zane is a . . . what?" Sensei asked, looking shocked.

 "You two have been gone a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our True Potential," Zane explained, smiling.

 "Have you know? Where is Kai?" Wu asked, as I pulled away from Zane though I didn't go very far.

 "Righr here. So glad you're back safe," Kai smiled, until he noticed Garmadon coming up from behind Wu and shouted out to warn Wu. "Aah! Sensei, behind you!"

 Zane was quick to shove Wu and I behind him, "Sensei! [M/N]!"

 "Ugh! He's got four arms!" Kai cried, as he pinned Garmadon down.

 "So we meet again." Garmadon growled, snarling at Kai, his ruby eyes narrowed in irritation.

 "He must've followed you two, Sensei," Kai cried, trying to get his sword out of Garmadons grip.

 "Kai, stop! He is the reason we left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest," Wu stated, moving behind Kai incase he had to pull the hothead off his brother.

 "And trust me, when it comes down to it, we're gonna want his help," I added, crossing my arms.

 "We have to live with this guy?" Cole asked, ignoring me.

 "But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane exclaimed.

 "Uh, must I remind you ever since he's turned evil, he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Jay was quick to add.

 "Enough!" Wu barked, glaring at everyone, but me.

 "Yes, Sensei," the four Ninja and Nya all said, eyes focused on the ground.

 "This isn't about the weapons. It's about my son," Garmadon stated.

 "From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother," Wu ordered, as Garmadon crossed his upper arms, and grinned.

 "Yes, Sensei," We all said, bowing our heads.

 "Now to the Bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters." Wu turned and he a ded up towards the Bridge, and we all followed. "So, where are we at with the four Fanblades?"