S2 Episode 6: Wrong Place, Wrong Time

At the Destiny's Bounty, the four ninja are training Lloyd as Wu and [M/N] watch from the sidelines. 

"Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it," Wu stated, earning a nod from the training ninja.

 Cole attacked first, swinging his scythe at Lloyd who did a handstand and kicked back, knocking Cole to the floor. Zane attacked next throwing his shurikens, which Lloyd dodged letting the shurikens hit the watermelon poor Nya was holding making her gasp, which in turn made Zane gasp. [M/N] snickered, at the look on Zane's face earning him an elbow to the ribs from Nya.

 "Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei," Nya said, turning her attention away from the fight.

 "But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell," Wu mused, as Kai drew his sword from its sheath before lunging forward to stab Lloyd, who caught. Lloyd began to charge up his energy but Kai pulled back, pulling Lloyd with him and knocking the poor kid to the ground. 

 "He can do it. He'll have all of us by his side to do it," [M/N] stated firmly.

 "Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101," Kai explained, helping Lloyd up.

 "He's right, Aurumn. Looks you're gonna need more practice," [M/N] added, flicking Lloyd on the forehead. 

 "Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming," Lloyd agreed, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully. 

 "We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back," Wu ordered.

----------

Later that afternoon, the ninja were all gathered up in the Bridge, though they had no idea why. They all hear the loud shriek of the Falcon as he returns to the Bounty.

 "The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical–feathered friend?" Zane asked, taking out a thumb–drive from the Falcon's chest.

 "The Lost City of Ouroboros!" Nya cried, as the city appeared on the big screen.

 "Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?" Kai asked.

"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle," Cole stated.

 "Then let's take the fight to them," [M/N] said.

 "Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them," Wu ordered. The Ninja, including Lloyd, and Nya, headed downstairs to their rooms to change into their GI's and retrieve their weapons. By the time they arrived at Ouroboros, it was nighttime but the Serpentine were still hard at work.

The Ninja and co. run through the streets hiding in the shadows, before jumping up onto one of the buildings to get a better view of the center of the city, and the Serpentine.

 "More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine!" Garmadon shouted, as a nearby Serpentine turned around accidentally using his blowtorch on the Mega Weapon, pissing Garmadon off. "Aargh!"

 "Ninja, go!" Wu shouted, using Spinjitzu to land in front of Garmadon, who sneered.

 "Oh, brother!" 

 "It's time we finished this," Wu stated. Everyone else hopped down, except for Lloyd, who waited for the perfect moment.

 "Bring it on, fools!" Garmadon snarled. Lloyd jumped down and froze the Mega Weapon, before Garmadon could use it. 

 "Aargh! Lloyd? Is that you?" Garmadon asked, ruby eyes wide with shock, and what looked to be slight horror.

 "Yeah. I've grown a little since you last saw me, Dad," Lloyd said, shifting into a fighting stance, green eyes determined.