Episode 5: Can of Worms

[M/N]'s P.O.V.
 I woke up to Wu and Lloyd, whispering together, trying not to wake me.

 "You can stop whispering," I grumbled, resting all of my weight onto my elbow, to watch them. Wu hummed, and continued to talk to Lloyd, instructing the boy to spread rumors and just generally cause chaos around the Bounty. Lloyd though had stopped paying attention and was simply staring at me, his bright emerald green eyes trained on my bare chest. 

 "Never seen a guy with abs before," I teased, smirking at the poor boy who turned bright red at the accusation.

 "They're not even that impressive," Lloyd denied, looking away from me, trying to hide his red face. Wu chuckled softly, his sapphire blue eyes sparkling with mirth.

 "Are you two (2) done?" Wu questioned, glancing between the two of us. "Good. [M/N] you'll be helping Lloyd with today's lesson: The Destructive Power of Rumors."

 "Ok," I agreed, as Lloyd pouted, but he eventually nodded in agreement. Wu turned and left leaving the two of us to come up with a plan.

 "I say we mess up Jay's robot and blame Zane," Lloyd stated, trying, and failing, to give me an evil grin.

 "Nice. I know Zane has to do his laundry so we can add in Kai's GI with his, and we can mess up Cole's Violetberry soup and blame Jay," I suggested, reaching over to the side of the Futon to grab my sleepshirt that I had taken off sometime last night cause it was getting too hot. 

 "Mmm. Does Kai play any video games?" Lloyd asked, tilting his head like a little puppy.

 "Yep. He says Fist to Face 2 is 'his game',"I explained, pulling the shirt over my torso, before standing and stretching. 

 "Ok. I'll do Kai and Cole, you do Jay and Zane, kay?" Lloyd asked, already at the door obviously eager to start. 

 "Works for me," I agreed, already walking out the door, to go to mine and my brothers shared room, to get one of Kai's GI's before I'd borrow Jay's toolbox. 'This is gonna be fun.'

Time Skip ~Later that morning~

 3rd P.O.V. Lloyd Garmadon 
Lloyd whistled as he walked by the game room before popping his head in, when he noticed Kai getting ready to play 'his game.' 

 "Hey Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular," Lloyd lied, trying not to smirk. 

 "Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game," Kai denied, turning his attention back to the game. 

 "Huh. Could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd chirped, walking away and passing by [M/N] who smirked and gave Lloyd a low five. Right as [M/N] passed by the game room Kai let out a loud scream of rage – "Cole!"

Next Lloyd headed to the kitchen, where Cole was working on his Violetberry soup. He stopped outside the kitchen when he heard Cole talking to himself. 

 "Mm–mm! Violetberry soup, my culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly . . ." There was a pause before a small scream is heard.

 Lloyd opened the door and poked his head in. "By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole!"

Lloyd smiled, closing the door and walking away grinning when he heard Cole shout, "Jay!"

 Now it was Jay's turn so he headed up to the deck where he found Jay getting ready to fight the sparring bot, as [M/N] watched from nearby.