Episode 1 - Rise of the Snakes

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master by using the Five Elemental Weapons of Spinjitzu. But when he passed a dark presence sought out to collect them all — Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find to find five Ninja to collect them first.
‐---------------------------
Sensei Wu sat cross legged, meditating, in front of a dark blue pot filled with incense. From another room you could hear the ninja making sounds of combat.

"Fire strike! Oh my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Wu opened the doors to the training grounds, only to find that none of the ninja were training there.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it." Wu left the training grounds and went to the gaming room. Sliding open the doors to find four of the five ninja playing video games.

Jay cried out, "Fantastic! I'm out of lives!"

"But The lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-Yah!" Zane exclaimed.

"Okay. Now!" Cole shouted, though as soon as he said those words Sensei Wu crossed the room, without the Ninja noticing, and unplugged the TV.  The Ninja all groaned in unison.

"Aw, man!" Cole whined.

"What? What happened?!" Jay shrieked, throwing his arms out.

"It took us three hours to get there," Cole sulked.

"Why would you do that?! Why?!" Jay demanded, glaring at Sensei Wu.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu," Wu snapped, folding his arms behind his back.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace," Zane calmly explained.

"Yeah. Peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do," Jay complained, throwing his arms out again.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole suggested, laying down with his arms behind his head.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today," Wu replied.

Cole smirked. "Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow. So, if that's the case –"Wu quickly kicked the pizza out out of Cole's hand–"Ow!" 

"No pizza for you! In order for you to reach your full potential you must train!" Wu insisted, narrowing his blue eyes at them in irritation.

"Uh . . . remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane," Kai said, with a grin and a fist pump.

Wu sighed, "You five have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold."

The piece of pizza that had been knocked onto Kai's sword had begun to burn.

"You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out," Cole grinned, using his Scythe to pick up the TV cord and allow the four Ninja to resume their game.