Episode 9: The Royal Blacksmith

[M/N] stopped when he felt like something was watching him, and his two companions. Garmadon frowned as he looked around, his body tense.

 "What is it?" [M/N] asked, resting his hands on his Tessens, body tense.

 "I had hoped to reach the summit before the moon has risen. The Craglings never miss a midnight snack," Garmadon mused, looking around, his red eyes practically glowing in the moons light.

 "Craglings? What is this place? There's no such thing in Ninjago?" "One: what the fuck is a Cragling? Two: did you say midnight snack?" 

"They're a horde unlike any you've seen. Not all places exist to be found, brother. Sometimes, one must revel in the shadows to truly see the light," Garmadon explained. As he finished talking nearby rocks began to shake, before combining to create the Craglings. The three split up and [M/N] was forced to take on two alone. When he was almost thrown off of the edge of the cliff, he realized he might need some help.

 Focusing on his Aether, he summoned Hoku, who immediately sliced through one of the Craglings, destroying it. Now that he was only facing one Cragling he was able to hold his own. Using his Tessens, he sliced the arm off of it, before Hoku slammed into the Cragling and knocked it over the side of the cliff.

 Nearby, he could see the two brothers using Spinjitzu to destroy the rest of the Craglings. Roaring viciously, Hoku joined the attack, ripping the Craglings apart. Snorting, [M/N] used Spinjitzu to help his Sensei and his young friends father. After they finished, Hoku rubbed his smoky head against [M/N], happy to have finally had some action.

 "Fun," Hoku rumbled, his deep, scratchy voice echoing through the area. 

 "The vortex back to Ninjago is just over that buff. Please, you first," Garmadon said, pointing over to a small bump.

 "Though we live in two different worlds, I still see good in your heart, brother," Wu stated, walking over the buff and saw a swirling mass below.

 "I don't," [M/N] muttered to Hoku who huffed in agreement.

 "The battle between our worlds is inevitable. You put to much trust in me," Garmadon sneered, shoving Wu off of the cliff. Luckily, he was able to grab onto a ledge below.

 "But I came here for your help to save your son. Did you lead us here to destroy us?" Wu demanded, as [M/N] and Hoku got ready to fight Garmadon who simply grinned.

 "See you on the other side" Garmadon hissed, before he pushed Wu off the ledge. 

 "You heartless son of a bitch! Your son is in danger and all you care about is killing your brother and taking over Ninjago!" [M/N] roared, lunging forward ready to kill Garmadon. Hoku caught the ninja in his talons, only pissing him off more.

 "Not dead. Portal," the Dragon explained, before twisting to set the ninja on his back, before diving into the portal as [M/N] shouted in alarm.

 Laughing evilly, Garmadon hopped in as well, landing between his younger brother and the pissed purple ninja and Hoku. "I'm back, Ninjago."

 "You ever do that again, and you're going to lose your head," [M/N] hissed, as Hoku nuzzle his holder, who was glaring viciously at Garmadon before dissapitating.

 The three began the long trek back to the Bounty, as Wu explained everything that had happened in more detail.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is the last short chapter so the next chapters will all be their normal length and will take about 2–3 weeks to come out. I apologize for the chapters taking so long but I want them to be good for all of you.
Also, woohoo!!! Two chapters one day!!!! Yes!!!! Thank you all for reading and have a lovely day my little stars.