Episode 13: Day of the Devourer

RECAP~
 "You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, Ninja, go!" Wu shouts, Nya grabbed Lloyd and took off back to the Bounty. None of the Ninja moved an inch, too horrified to even try. "Yes."

  With an earpiercing screech, the Great Devourer dove down and swallowed both Pythor and Wu.

 "Sensei," Kai breathed.

 "Wu," [M/N] whispered, holding back tears.

 "No," Jay whimpered. The snake shook its head, before noticing the ninja out of the corner of its eye. It turned towards them, as they all backed away, forcing them to freeze in place. "Oh, maybe if we stand very still . . ."

 "Run!" "Run, you idiot!"

 They all took of running as the Great Devourer chased them. It destroys Ouroboros as it chases the five sending rubble flying everywhere.

 Jay tripped over a rock crashing to the ground.  "Wait! Wait for me!" Jay shrieks trying to get up, when he feels a hand around his arm jerking him to his feet,  and dragging him to the Bounty. [M/N] sends Jay up the anchor first to make sure he gets to the Bounty. 

 Jay nearly crashes into multiple objects in his hurry to get to the Bridge.  He rushes in and stares at the big screen, where it showed the Great Devourer chasing them. "Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear."

 "Working on it," Nya cried, flicking buttons, and messing with the controls.

 "Work on it faster, or we're all dead," [M/N] shouted, having just made it to the Bridge.

 "Blasters on full," Nya called, as the Bounty shot forward.

 "Woo–hoo! Take that, you stupid snake!" Kai whooped, as he watched the snake disappear through a small window. 

 "Don't taunt the giant snake!" [M/N] snapped, standing protectively behind Lloyd.

 "Uh, I think it heard you," Jay screeched, as the Great Devourer launched up and nearly hit the Bounty.

 "Nya we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us," Kai shouted, turning to Nya.

 "We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon," Nya said.
 "Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent," Zane stated.

 "Never tell me the odds!" Nya roared.

 "It's coming in for another attack. Port side," Cole warned. Nya swerved to the side just barely missing getting hit.

 "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon," Lloyd cried, watching as both the fuel levels and speed dropped.

 "Throw everything overboard," Nya ordered.

 "What?" 

 "We need to lose some weight," Nya elaborated.

 "Port side!" Lloyd shouted. Nya swerved the ship to the side as all of the ninja, except [M/N], began to throw things overboard. [M/N] was glaring at the Great Devourer, when he noticed the snake was growing in size.

 "Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay asked, staring at the Great Devourer as it grew again. 

 "It's called the Great Devourer for a reason. The more it consumes the bigger it will get," [M/N] said, turning to the ninja.

 "Don't throw anything else overboard!" Cole ordered, just as Kai threw Wu's teapot.