Episode 11: All of Nothing

The Venomari raced through the streets with the Ninja hot on their tail. Zane easily jumps in front of the Venomari using his shurikens to freeze the ground forcing the snake to run to the side.

Jay uses his nunchucks to travel by lightning, down a telephone pole, and begins to shock the Venomari chasing the snake into an alley. As the Venomari races into the alley, Hoku and [M/N] slip out of the shadows, making the Venomari trip trying to get out of reach of Hoku's fangs. Though in the process he nearly crashed into Kai, who stepped out from a circle of fire. Turning, the poor snake runs right into Cole.

All the Ninja, except for [M/N], point their weapons at the Venomari.

"Going somewhere?" Cole asked, smirking.

"Uh-oh!" They said, as they were met with four of the five Golden Weapons pointed at them.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay questioned.

"I don't know what your talking about," the Venomari denied, turning their head away.

"You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer," Kai said.

"Oh, that Fangblade. Haha, you're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume!" They declared, turning back to face them.

"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Zane pointed out, furrowed his brow in confusion.

After a pause, the Venomari began to freak out, "Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food!"

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai asked. [M/N] scowled, and glared at the Serpentine from where he was leaning against the wall, Hoku hanging from the roof above.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do!" The snake wailed, looking around at the Ninja in a panic.

---------------

"I still don't see why you won't let me ask any questions," [M/N] complained, as they drove, and flew, back to the Bounty.

"Because if they didn't answer you'd probably kill them I'd they didn't answer," Cole pointed out.

"I would not," the purple ninja denied, slowing to drive beside Cole.

"You nearly killed me!" Kai shouted, as if that was proof.

"I apologized for that," [M/N said, shrugging.

"You nearly killed him for hurting Garmadon just in case he couldn't help with Lloyd," Jay elaborated, trying to make a point.

"I was worried," [M/N] stated.

"Worried! You almost killed me!" Kai shrieked.

"I get it! I nearly killed you! Would you shut up about it!" [M/N] snapped.

"Would you two shut up about it?" Cole shouted over the com. "Geeze."

--------------------------

After they had arrived on the Bounty, and had briefed everyone, they began discussing the location of the last Fangblade.

"The Venomari was right. By the time we cast sail across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade," Nya explained, pointing to the map on the Big screen.