S2 Episode 4: Ninjaball Run

Lloyd is balanced precariously on arm as he holds up all the Ninja and Wu.

 "Focus," Wu states as he pours tea into his cup. "In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us."

  Zane is balanced on Lloyd's feet, while holding Kai and Jay in each arm, and Cole on his head. [M/N] and Wu are at the top of the pyramid, on Cole's shoulders. All of the ninja are giving each other nervous glances as Lloyd trembles from the ninja's combined weight.

 "Focus," Wu said, taking another sip of tea as [M/N] gives the old man a short glare. 

 "Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea," Jay whispered, trying not to distract Lloyd.

 "This is a horrible idea. He's going to hurt himself," [M/N] added, gritting his teeth.

 "Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid," Cole pointed out.

 "In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another," Wu explained. They could hear heavy machinery out on the street, but they ignore it, thinking nothing of it. Just as Lloyd's shaking began to get worse, the wall was destroyed by a large wrecking ball sending them all crashing to the ground. 

 "What was that?" Cole demanded, as everyone scrambled to their feet, they notice a builder and a foreman, both wearing hardhats, staring at them oddly. 

 "Fuck that hurt. Lloyd, Zane, you two okay?" [M/N] asked, earning nods from the two as he pulled Lloyd to his feet.  

 "I'm alright," Zane adds, as [M/N] helps him up as well, making sure to reassure the purple clad ninja.  

  Dareth comes barreling in from the back, panicking. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen till tomorrow!"

 "Tomorrow?" The foreman asked, turning to the builder. "Let me see that order." The builder digs through his pockets to find the order before passing it over to the fireman, who looks it over. "Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning." They both turn and leave. 

  Dareth whimpers as he picks up one of his trophies that had gotten bent. 

 "Uh, Dareth, what is all this about?" Cole asked, turning to the man. 

 "Well, I fell behind on some payments and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee–golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone," Dareth explains, looking close to tears.

 "But, we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now," Jay cried.

  "My trophies. Oh, my fake trophies!" Dareth sobs, grabbing his trophies. 

 "Wait a minute. 'Darnagom?' When you rearrange the letters, it spells–" Zane started.

 "O grandma?" Jay asked, looking confused.

 "No, you idiot! Garmadon!" [M/N] snapped, smacking Jay upside the head. 

 "Right," Jay laughed, nervously. "That would make more sense."

 "Um, my dad is behind this?" Lloyd asked, eyes downcast. [M/N] pulled Lloyd into his side, and rubbed the boys shoulders with his thumbs. 

 "If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?" Cole questioned.

 "Any chance you've got 50,000 in that teapot of yours?" Dareth asked Wu, who shook his head. 

 "Worry not, Darreth. You're not in this alone. We're all with you," Wu stated.