Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

The Falcon glided through the air, before landing on a phone line scaring off the birds before turning its head and speaking.

 "Wake up, Zane. I know where you came from," came an automated voice from the Falcon. Zane shot up and smacked his head, gasping in pain. Zane climbed out of bed, and walked over to the window while rubbing his head. 

 "The hunt starts early today," Zane greeted Wu and Nya once he entered the Bridge.

 "A watchful eye never sleeps," Wu stated, taking a sip of tea.

 "As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe," Nya warned, crossing her arms as she frowned.

 "Where are the others?" Zane asked, turning back to Wu.

 "Training on the upper deck," Wu said. Zane nodded and headed up to the Bridge. Seeing none of the Ninja, he looked around before noticing the Falcon perched on the mast. 

 "You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?" Zane asked, chirping the Falcon took off and Zane raced across the deck to see where he was going. Frowning he hears raspy breathing and whips around to face Lord Garmadon. "Lord Garmadon. But you were banished!"

 "Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu." Garmadon hissed, pulling out two katanas with a evil grin on his lips. "Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image."
 Garmadon charged at Zane, who was quick to pull out his shurikens and jumps over Garmadon and lands in a defensive position.

 "Give me you Shurikens of Ice," Garmadon demanded, his ruby red eyes glowing with rage.

 "You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, Go!" Zane shouted, before using Spinjitzu but Garmadon easily grabbed Zane by the collar and holds him up.

 "So be it," Garmadon growled, flinging Zane into a pile of boxes, before cutting a nearby rope and sending a heavy box hurtling down at Zane. Just before the box fell on the Ice Ninja, the Green Ninja caught it and tossed it to the side with ease.

 "The Green Ninja. The legend is true. But where is the Silver Ninja?" Zane questioned, before turning his attention to Lord Garmadon who looked pissed, when he felt a presence behind him.

 "I'm right here," the Silver Ninja murmured softly, watching as Garmadon charges at the Green Ninja but the he jumps up as Garmadon thrusts the swords forward and lightly lands on the blades. Garmadon spins in an attempt to get him off before the Green Ninja jumps off, moves around the mast and lands.
Garmadon throws his katanas at the Green Ninja but the Silver Ninja lunged in front of the katanas and using the Tessens of Aether knocked them away.

The Green Ninja moves to stand beside his companion and they glance at each other before nodding and both doing Spinjitzu. Zane watches in shock before Garmadon flips forward toward the 2 (two), but ends up getting punched in the face by the Green Ninja. Garmadon attempts to fight back, but the Green Ninja and the Silver Ninja continue to work together to knock Garmadon down to the ground before the Green Ninja vaulted over him and holds the Nunchucks of Lightning high over his head.

Garmadon chooses to fight the Green Ninja, with only a katana. The Silver Ninja backs off and simply stands to the side ready to protect his companion at any moment. Garmadon charges the Green Ninja but the Green Ninja turns around and strikes him with the Nunchucks. Garmadon slides along the deck before falling off the other side, screaming.

Zane turned to the two Ninja only to find the Silver Ninja with his hood down, showing of the [short/long] [hair type] hair and [bright/dark] eyes of his best friend, as Aether curled around his body like a serpent. The Green Ninja stands at his side with fire in his eyes and his right hand alight as the Falcon is perched on his left arm.