Episode 2 - Home

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!" Kai shouted, spinning into his beautiful rose and honey colored tornado.

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!" Cole exclaimed, lunging at the dummy and swinging his scythe, slicing the dummy in half with ease.

"Yeah? How about a little of this?" Jay cried, swinging his nunchucks around with ease.

"Monkey paw to the head!" Kai once again shouted, swinging his sword at an imaginary opponent.

"Ninja, roll!" Cole cried, dodging the spinning wooden poles.

"Dragon Punch!" Jay screeched, as [M/] lunged at Jay with his Tessens in hand.

Wu walks through the doors to the training compound and watches as [M/N] and Jay work together to deflect arrows, Cole was practicing on the dummies while Kai practiced his Spinjitzu and Zane meditated.

"Ninja, go!" Kai shouted, doing Spinjitzu once again. Zane suddenly hopped up and jumped in front of both Jay and [M/N], making [M/N] let out a startled squeak.

"Hey! Huh?" Jay cried, eyes wide as Zane then jumped in front of Cole and took his Scythe.

"Hey! What?" Cole shouted, as Zane then used it to Slice the dummies in half.

"Ninja, go!" Zane shouted, doing Spinjitzu and freezing the entire compound making Kai slip.

"Woah, oof," Kai cried out, falling on his ass, as [M/N] doubles over with laughter, after he calmed down and helped Kai up. They both joined Jay and Cole at the stairs into the monastery.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us," Kai growled crossing his arms and glaring at Zane where he was fighting an imaginary enemy.

"Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him," Cole hissed, copying Kai's stance, as [M/N] rolled his [e/c] eyes.

"Its like he's in his own world," Jay raises his voice, "I bet he can't even hear us!" Sensei Wu walked over to the four troubled Ninja, where three were glaring at Zane and one was quietly observing the Ninja of Ice.

"Sensei, Zane's . . . weird," Kai said, glancing at the platinum blond teen, who was now bowing at a dummy.

"What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?" Sensei Wu questioned, watching Zane as well.

"No, Sensei. He's 'weird' weird," Cole elaborated.

Cole's Flashback -
Cole was using the restroom reading the newspaper when Zane entered and began to brush his teeth, as Cole immediately tried to cover his . . . parts in embarrassment.
"Do you mind?!" Cole cried, embarrassed, cheeks turning a bright cherry red.

Jay's Flashback -
Jay, Nya, and Zane are all watching a sad romance movie, when Zane started laughing, making Jay and Nya glare at him.

Kai's Flashback -
Kai goes to the fridge for a midnight snack, but when he opens it Zane is inside eating a sandwich making Kai screech.

"Ahh! Holy bologna!" Kai screeched, jumping in shock, his bright amber eyes wide.

"I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?" Zane offered, holding out a block of cheese towards the pajama clad Ninja.

Flashbacks End

"We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just . . . a little off sometimes," Kai tried to explain.

"Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know," Sensei Wu said, his eyes saphire eyes softening as he looked at Zane and [M/N], who had walked over to join Zane and the two had now started a shirt sparring match.

Querencia Discontinued (Lloyd Garmadon X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें