S2 Episode 2: Pirates vs. Ninja

Lloyd is practicing his punches with Kai, who is wearing oven mitts to protect his hands. [M/N] sits cross-legged beside Wu and meditates alongside the Sensei, listening to Kai and Lloyd's conversation. 

 "Good. Keep it up," Kai praised.

 "Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd bragged, smirking proudly.

 "Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemies," Kai stated, amused by Lloyd's arrogance.

 "Say's the arrogant one," [M/N] muttered, earning a quiet chuckle from Wu.

 "Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me," Lloyd said,  kicking Kai so hard that the male crashed into the wall, which made [M/N] snort.

 "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe," Kai laughed, wiggling his left foot for emphasis. 

 "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five Ninja," Wu stated, as both he and [M/N] stood.

"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice . . . on Kai?" Cole asked, smirking. [M/N] immediately perked up, earning an elbow to the ribs from Zane, who sent the purple ninja a disappointed look.

 "I'm in," [M/N] added, ignoring Zane, who sighed and facepalmed.

 "You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya and [M/N]," Wu said, gesturing towards the door.

 "But when do I get to learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd asked, crossing his arms and pouting.

 "Patience, Sol Meum. It will only be unlocked when you find the key, but only when the key is ready to be found," [M/N] explained, only making Lloyd pout more at the olders words before following [M/N] up to the roof to meet Nya, Alpha, and the Ultra Dragon. Chuckling beneath his breathe, [M/N] opened the door to the roof letting Lloyd go first.

 As soon as the two walked out onto the roof, Nya started talking. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours."

 "Uh, mine? Really?!" Lloyd asked, excited.

 "Sure. The Elemental Dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride," Nya explained, stroking Flame's snout earning a deep rumbling purr in response.

 "What about Alpha?" Lloyd asked, turning to [M/N].

 "Me and Alpha have a different kind of bond, not unlike the on you and I have," [M/N] said, as Alpha walked over and gently nuzzling the male. "Besides Alpha and I are your guardians, it's our job to protect you at all costs."

 "Whoa! I never knew that!" Lloyd cried.

 "Me neither." 

 "Now let's get back to the actual lesson. Once Ultra Dragon is better we'll start teaching you how to ride," [M/N] stated, diverting the attention back to the lesson.

 "But, uh, I don't know how to fly," Lloyd admitted, looking nervous.

 "It's all in the legs," Nya said, patting her thigh.

 "Hehe," Lloyd laughed, looking down at his shorter legs.

 "Soon, he'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago," Nya chuckled, patting the side of Flame's side.

 "Looks like he's already feeling better," Lloyd grinned, as the Ultra Dragon snarled in response.

 "Go try to get some air, big boy. Nya was quick to take a step back. With a roar of victory, the Ultra Dragon took off, circling the building once, before leaving.