Episode 3 - Snakebit

~Dream~
 "Come on, [M/N]. We need to train if we want to be the Green and Silver Ninja," €£¥£¥ said, dragging me towards the training grounds.

 "€£¥£¥. I just got up," I whined, digging my feet into the floor boards to try to stop the older boy. With a growl, he spun around and slammed me into the wall.

 "Why! Why didn't you save me!" He snarled rage in his dark ₩£¥¥£ as he stared me down. Tears streamed down my face as I stared unto the eyes of the man I had loved . . . and lost.

 "€£¥£¥, I'm so sorry," I sobbed, reaching out to cup his face. I saw his eyes soften as he leaned into my touch, releasing me.
 "I'm sorry, my love," He whispered before he disappeared, my hands dropped down to my sides, as I whimpered.

 "€£¥£¥! €£¥£¥!" I shouted racing through the halls of the Monastery in search of the raven–haired male. Suddenly I heard a loud clanging sound echo throughout the Monastery. 

 ​​"Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!"Sensei Wu declared

I woke up.

~End Dream~

1st P.O.V.
 Slowly opening my eyes, I glared at Wu as he continued to bang on the cymbal. All of us groaned in unison, as I grabbed a pillow and put it over my head in the hopes to drown out the noise or maybe to suffocate myself, I wasn't picky.

"In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity," Wu stated, still banging that stupid mother fuc–

"Okay okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night's of rest?" Kai questioned, yawning as he hopped down from the top bunk, interuppting my inner rant.

 "You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress," Cole groaned, stretching his back. I hummed in agreement, we would definitely need new mattresses.

 "We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our Monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head . . . " Jay started, before he started sputtering, and spitting out sand which I thought was kinda funny. I frowned as I remembered how long it had taken for me to fall asleep because of how loud they had all talked.

"You guys were so loud, I barely got any sleep," I complained, from the top bunk of the third set of bunk beds, hopping down, to stand beside Zane.

"I apologize [M/N]. We didn't mean to keep you up." Zane was quick to apologize to me before turning to Sensei Wu. "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of —" the wood underneath my friend suddenly broke and Zane fell, making me yelp.

"I think today's lesson would be chores," Wu said, amusement dancing in the old man's bright blue eyes, as he watched the other Ninja's reaction. 

"Chores?!" The others all shouted in unison. I simply hummed, as I didn't mind chores. They helped me think.

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean," Cole grumbled, crossing his arms. I huffed, at the bushy–browed male, as I helped Zane out of the hole he had created. Smiling, he thanked me.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and  where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a Ninja Headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs in it." Wu ordered, banged the cymbal once more before he left.