Getting to know the bad boy

Ellie's pov

The next morning I woke up to my phone going of it was tuesday I jump in the  shower Brush my teeth do every thing I needed to do  for school, I felt abit better about today  as I was just about at the kitchen door my mum shouted  breakfast good timing sweetheart,  I ate my breakfast and said bye to my parents,  have a nice day shouted mum.

Hey ellie!  hi emma where is chris?  oh he had to meet darren, everything ok with you  both? yer I think so he's been glued to his phone lately,  oh he's probably  texting darren not wanting to upset my bestfriend  the sooner she dumps him the better in my eyes but I can only think that i don't know why she is even dating him she can do so much better she is kind sweet caring he's bad doesn't give a shit about anyone cheats and so much more nothing good  but when it comes to chris she's not thinking at all, I change the subject  as I don't wanna see my bestfriend  sad what lesson you got first? English you? maths i say, we walk into school and go to my locker to drop of my books for after dinner I'm going to see if i can see chris ok em see u in p.e, see ya ellie as im shutting  my locker sarah comes up to me hi ellie you walking to home room?  yer let's go. Hey ellie, yer I say, I hate to say this but jamie is looking at you,  just ignore  him I do I'm not interested  in been his next bed number, we both bust out laughing  that's probably  the smartest  thing you will say all year. The morning classes went by fast I had p e with emma we was playing hockey  now I'm sat eating my lunch trying to keep it down as emma and chris are sucking each others faces  of I told sarah to come sit with us  at least I would have someone to talk to but she didn't wanna sit with the bad boys.  im sat next to darren and all I wanna do is leave he won't shut up about a party he wants to take me to I've come up with so many reasons to why I can't go like I ever wanna go to a party with him again  I'm about to say look I just don't wanna go with you as the bell rings thank god saved by the bell I couldn't  of moved faster. Right now I'm sat in my art class I'm the first person here, hello ellie  you must really love art noone is this early, yer something  like that miss as I'm getting everything  out  of my bag the chair next to me moves as i look up I look into the eyes of the one and only bad boy jamie smith. hello baby girl, hi the names ellie, I like baby girl  better, I don't,  why are you not sitting with ur friends?  I'd rather  sit here  your more beautiful,  thanks I think as I look at his friends  let me do you a favour  and save us both time I'm not interested so you might as well go sit with your mates, nar I think I'm good here.

Sooooo are you dating darren I see you with him alot he's not a nice person, and you are?  it's not like I'm going to stick up for darren I know he's bad  news but so is jamie and I needed to remember that, that hurt baby girl, I laugh no I'm not dating darren I'm only putting up with him for my bestfriend, oh  right that's why you didn't look happy at dinner? are you stalking me?  so are you single  then?  no was the one word answer I gave, oh so who is your boyfriend, I don't have one so your a lesbian?  no I'm not not that they is anything wrong if I was  so you are single  then, fine yes I am but I don't want a boyfriend  his eyebrow  went up and he was trying not to smirk,   or anything to do with a boy,  why not?  I just don't wanna be like emma running after chris he says jump she says how high and all i wanna do is punch him  for treating her like it, not all boys are like that you know, I laugh ok then so if I asked your ex girlfriend  what you was like as a boyfriend  she would say good things about you, I don't have any ex girlfriends  noone has ever made the cut, I laugh shaking my head, what  do you go for in a bloke then what would make a bloke  have a chance to date you, he would have to make me laugh hold my hand and kiss me infront of his friends  and make me feel like I'm the only girl in his eyes as I don't have time for worrying about where he is or who he's  with because if your feeling like that whats the point? I will have time for a relationship after uni just then the bell rings. he gets up bends down to grab his bag and says glad to know I stand a chance  and walks out the room I look down at my paper did I really just spend the whole of art class talking to jamie  we was ment to draw the fruit that was on the table I took a pic of it so I could draw it later at home. 

I'm walking home and just couldn't  get jamie out of my head I don't know why he's on my mind Sarah's right he's bad news I will only be a game to him I need to keep my mind on school and of him he will only be interested as im with Emma and that means Darren it will be a game to Jamie nothing more like sarah said it's a game to see who gets the girl first.

I'm all ready for speadway I love it I meet up with my old mates hey Ellie how's the new school you missing us yet? of course I am it's awful it starts at 7.30, they laugh as they know how lazy I am and love my bed.  we are stood watching the cars I love racing cars I would love to be in one of those cars as Its going over  200mph the smell is amazing everytime I tell someone about me coming here all I get is oh you go for the blokes, i don't some of my mates do but I just love the cars it comes in handy when my mates are all over the men as I get to take pics of the cars I've had my pic took of me sat on the racing cars its my screen saver on my phone.

As im walking home I get a text of Emma saying she's at the park, I end up going for an hour we was just sat about they was drinking Darren was drunk been a dickhead he had a new girl in his arms I did talk to her for a bit I felt sorry for her if only she knew he would have someone else tomorrow, Jamie was at the park to with his gang he was drinking too his gang was trying to start a fight and darrens  gang was only too  happy to start one to. one bloke in jamies gang said to me hey sexy why don't you come over here i will show you a good time better than any of these can show you I just rolled my eyes Jamie told him to shut up  a skiny girl with to much on show was running her hands up and down jamie saying how about you show me a good time he looked into my eyes i half smile and looked down i didn't wanna see them make out I know he can do what ever he wanted I don't know why it bothered  me but it did.  they ended up fighting i just sat  back but then Emma got hit by two girls i jump up im shit at fighting but no way am I going to let my best friend get beat up by two girls and me watch i had the upper hand as I was sober i was mad i smacked them both before  I got hit in the mouth i was bleeding but what was I meant to do when your mate is getting ganged up on, jamie came over and dragged the girls away he came back over and asked if i was ok he was touching my face looking into my eyes till emma shouts what the fuck do you care its all your fault she got hurt, he looks down says sorry and walks off.

Jamie's  pov

I just can't get ellie  of my mind I feel like a little boy she's nothing like  any of the girls I've been with I can't take my eyes of her I know her mate saw and told her but I don't care I want her in my arms she is making me go crazy and chase her I have never chased a girl in my life  I've never had the same girl around me for more than 48 hours they thought  they was special  been with me i just wanted a good time and told them that to start with but they all wanted to change me good luck with that. hey bro stop  staring your looking like a stalker jimmy says shaking his head, I just can't look away I think she's with darren everytime I see her she's with him but something about dinner time says not she looked so  fed up and getting mad. as I walk into art I see my baby sat all on her own this is my chance  I think and go sit with her as she looks up it took everything  in me to not kiss her hi baby girl, the names ellie I love the fact that she can stand up to me it makes me like her more so are you single  when she said no I felt jealous  of the lucky bloke that gets to kiss her but when she admits  she is single  just doesn't want a boyfriend  I see a chance  so what does a bloke have to do to get a chance  with you as she's talking and talking I knew i wanted to be all those reasons for her and more then the bell rings i bend down and say glad to know i stand a chance  see ya baby girl and walk out the class. All that night I was thinking of her I found my self  putting my hand down my pants and started stroking myself  thinking of ellie it didnt take long for me to be moaning her name and cuming all over my stomach I cleaned myself  up and left the house I needed to get my mind of her and go to work and beat someone up after I was done we ended up at the park I was about to go home but Ellie came walking over to emma my gang was trying to wind Darren up tom shouted to Ellie he would show her a good time I was ready to kill him noone talks to her like that some tart came up trying to get me to leave with her last week I might of but now I just want a blonde that's watching this show i tell the tart to leave, it didn't take long for all of us to start fighting but what got me to stop was Ellie getting hurt she stuck up for Emma it was   un fair two on Emma i ran to ellie she was on the floor i just wanted her in my arms make it all better i was mad her lip was bleeding i know  im falling for her I have never been like this with any girl   but what got me like a knife going in me was Emma saying I was the reason Ellie got hurt.