Cleaning up Jamie's mess

Jamies pro 

I had just got back to the gang house we won took down the dragons gang got my drugs back and more but alot of my men got hurt bad even jimmy got shot twice sarah is screaming at me to do something I knew I had to ring ellie but would she help me then sarah says if you don't ring her I will that's my daughters daddy. 

Ellies pro 

It was the start of my first  day of I was going to go shopping and go out with paul and his husband tonight I need a drink and let my hair down I was just heading out the door as my phone goes of hello, hey ellie its jamie i need you it's an emergency , are you ok, yes but my men are hurt some have been shot, ok I'm on my way, thank you love you he says as he puts the phone down 

It didn't take long to get to his  gang house he wasn't  lieing  his men was badly injured  jimmy was the worst I started with him and went down the line lucky for them they wear bullets  proof  vests so the bullets  was not in life threatening  places I was just about finished with the last man as jamie comes in hows it going let me finish up and we can talk he smiles and walks out.

I walk to his office and knock, come in I walk in hey your men will live but need to rest i will come back tomorrow  to check on them, thank you ellie  for coming I didn't have anyone else  to ask. I could see in his eyes he was in pain  are you  ok did you get hurt, I will be fine it's just my arm, top of now I walk over to him get him to sit on his desk as I take a look at him and get to work  I was so close to him and it didn't help knowing the last time I was here he fucked me on this same desk my panties  was getting wet, are you ok?, all that came out was desk, do you remember when I had you over this desk with your legs wide open and I had you screaming my name over and over  you begging for more do you want me to show you again , I had to cross my legs I just shuck my head I remember  alot of things you did to me I say looking in his eyes just as the door opened it was one of his men,  oh shit sorry no it's ok i was just going i will see you tomorrow  keep it dry.

Wow wow wow maybe I did want him maybe I did want fun it's been 5 long years but the one thing i did know is i don't want to get mixed up with him again maybe i should take louises advice and find someone new no stress just sex.

The next day I went over to the gang house to check on Jamie's men I had a dress on and sexy underwear  he never took his eyes of me and making moaning sounds when i would bend over. We ended up in Jamie's bedroom  Right mr smith it's your turn get your top of I was checking him over it was my turn to play I whisper in his ear hey jamie how does it feel to know if we was still together I would be in your bed right now with my legs wide open and your dick would be deep inside me making me moan your name please baby harder, it didn't take long for me to be on my back as Jamie's mouth was everywhere his hands was undoing my dress he growled as he took my panties of with his teeth he spent the next 5 hours showing me what heaven feels like he fucked me over and over getting me to call his name my eyes was rolling  i fell asleep on him cuddling him all night long 

I woke up the next day still in Jamie's arms he was watching me I jump out of bed I have to go shit shit I have to go ellie please stay it wasn't  a mistake please don't say it was jamie keeps saying , im late for work I have to go I will see you later, i walk into work ten mins late i had to take a shower when i got home i stunk of sex paul had a smirk on his face i do hope you have a juicy  story for why you are late he winks at me, I will tell you later, my morning was slow, I got the  chance to tell paul about my 5 hours of sex amazing sex when you seeing him again, i don't know if i am, well I would you have a smile on your face now,

I got a text of jamie .. I loved every minute  of yesterday I can't get your sexy body out of my head I texted back saying my house tonight 8 ??  I got a text back saying can't wait 

I got home took a shower put on black lace underwear  I had my robe on waiting for him he knocked on the door i opened it and jumped on him still in the door way he was kissing me walking back into my apartment  he sat down on the sofa with me on his knee he un  did my robe and it was like I let the beast out he was wild he went deeper he left me panting and wanting more.

It's been like that for the past 6 months i told him at the beginning  I just wanted sex I want you in every room I want you to show me how to be fucked and begging for more and he sure did that, we was in bed together after just having amazing sex when jamie said can I take you on a date my reply was why we don't do that to him saying ellie I love you the sex is great but I want you back all of you, can i think about it he just nods. 

I get to work i didn't see jamie for a few days i said works busy paul told me to take a chance on him Jamie's done it my way for 6 months it's my turn to try his way what's one date it's not going to change your life forever he says laughing walking of.

I got home to jamie, take out, and wine I could get use to this I was thinking, so how about the date? it better be better than the zoo, oh it will be, I can't see how it could be,

The next day was date day we ended up at the beach having a picnic it was nice and romantic we was having fun he passes me an envelope  I open it to 2 tickets to Miami I look at him are you taking me to Miami getting very excited  he was getting nervous  maybe he gets on one knee and says ellie it's always been you for me I love you please let me show you for the rest of our lives that  you was right to wait for me I love you baby girl will you marry me I knew  all along he  was my everything yes yes yes of course I will he jumps on me and says was this date better than the last I laugh and  say yes I love you mr smith I love you more mrs smith.