Waking up to the bad boy

Ellie's pov 

I'm starting to slowly wake up cuddling my pillow when did my pillow get hard and big I cuddle into it more  I open my eyes and scream at the top of my voice  god ellie they are other ways to wake me up jamie says smirking,  what the hell are you doing in my bed. Ellie you ok I heard you scream?  yer it was a spider mum I'm ok, ok sweetie I look at jamie to see him trying his hardest not to laugh  with his arms above his head in my bed looking so hot without his top on ellie concentrate how did you get into my room, window baby girl come back to bed  its early,  no it's time for school you need to leave, fine ok but come for a ride with me after school fine ok if it gets you out my window i will agree to anything.

I'm in my first class which happens to be p.e emma is in this class with me but so is jamie and jimmy we are playing dodge  ball Jamie's on the other team after an hour I'm the only person left on my team and Jamie is on his team your going down hall oh really smith wanna bet I take my p.e top of leaving me in a black sports bra all it took was 5 minute of me jumping up and down for jamie to not take his eyes of my boobs to get hit in the face I win I scream and everyone run's to me hugging me I look over to jamie he is smiling shaking his head walking away my phone goes of as I'm changing 

J= that was not a fair game baby girl  you play dirty xx

E= are you complaining about my boobs xx

J= no way but would of liked us to  be  alone  xx

E= you better go take a cold shower 

J= it would have to be a very cold one 

That was well played ellie taking your top of emma say's laughing I know I wanted to get finished  he's male after all always works.

I'm at my locker putting my p.e kit away when jamie comes up behind me he puts his arms around me I've missed you he say's  into my neck, you just saw me I say laughing I can't stop thinking  of you  be careful  the bad boys going soft only for you he  kisses  my cheek walking of just as darren walks around the corner good timing. Hey ellie how you been? good you not to bad listen I'm hot your hot let's get it on I could do things to you that would blow your mind  I'm just  looking at him I could see jamie in the corner of my eye getting mad and jimmy trying to carm him down thank you for the offer but no thanks I think I'm good ta  I say sarcastically slamming my locker walking of not wanting to make eye contact with jamie.

I'm sat In  maths jamie comes in face like thunder he sits down next to me why are you late jamie the teacher asks him, cause  anything is better than coming to this lesson the teacher  starts to say well you can think about that in detention but before she finished  talking I put my hand on Jamie's leg and smiled at him to carm him down I'm sorry miss that was not nice I love your lesson I'm just having a bad day sorry again miss, I think she was that shocked she just got on with the lesson are you ok? he just smiled at me and said I am now and put his hand on mine he never moved it till the bell went at the end of the lesson  what time can I come pick you up i will text you  then I'm about sorted, ok bye baby girl.

I'm sat eating tea with my parents I'm going out tonight  with a friend from school if thats ok, ok sweetie  have fun, I text jamie I'm ready when ever you are ok I'm on my way meet you down street like always  I grab my things and walk down the street to his car.  hey baby girl, hi I say putting my seatbelt on where we going, to the beach,  ok that sounds fun we are walking along the beach hand in hand when he say's shall we sit for a bit we sit down then he start saying ellie I know you said you can't risk your freindship with emma but I'm falling for you and I can't stop thinking about you im going  crazy you are the only girl to ever carm  me down by just touching me please baby girl I will do anything to call you mine we can keep us a secret  I can't jamie it won't work it's not fair on any of us he looked so heartbroken  in that moment, I will take you home  we pull up out side mine bye ellie,  bye I knew at that moment  he was saying bye and I didn't know till that moment  how much I loved  him calling me baby girl I left his car and went straight  to bed I texted him an hour later to ask him if he's ok but didn't get a text back I knew that was in a way stringing him on but I didn't want him to think I didn't care I so much wanted to jump in his arms and say I'm yours I'm loyal  to emma freinds before  blokes right  I'm just hoping if the shoe was on the other foot would emma do the same for me she better but I wouldn't ask her to.

The next day I walk into school it's a friday you look like shit you ok emma asks me, yer I just didn't sleep at all  my morning  classes went by I didn't take any information  in I'm sat eating dinner with emma chris and darren hey ellie darren say's looking nervous, yer,  they is a party tonight  i know partys  are not really your thing but if you wanna come hang out you can he say's looking down at the table,  that sounds good actually  thank you the week I've had i need a drink or ten  i smile, great see you tonight  the rest of the day went by fast i never saw jamie Sarah said he didn't come to school. I'm in my room looking at my party clothes I didn't know what to wear I went with a not to short red v neck dress  it made my boobs look good and high heels I curled my hair and put make up on I walk down the stairs mum looks at me wow you look hot I laugh and say thanks mum the thing with my parents is they are so lied back as long as I learn from my mistakes  and use my head they leave me to it I just have to text alot to say I'm ok my parents  say life is a lesson you have to learn from but it's your life noone else's  you make your own mistakes  in life that's what makes you the person you are just come home every night. I'm going to a party with emma and the boys I felt bad every time they ask and I say no I shug my shoulder,  your a good friend make sure you eat before you go drinking dad gave me the look, I nod my head as they leave the kitchen.

Jamie's pov 

Hey bro what's going on jimmy say's as I'm hitting a punching bag over and over again nothing I'm going out to take care of bissness people think they can take the piss out of me I will show them I say as I storm out,I'm speeding down the road to my wearhouse  hey boss he's In the room waiting for you, thanks man. I walk in where is my drugs no reply  punch it went on like that for over an hour I'm fed up finish the job I'm going, yes boss I walk out the door drive to a bar I'm sat drinking away girls kept coming up to me i just wasn't interested all i could think of was ellie i drank loads more i wanted to forget about  her she doesn't  care why should I I woke up the next day it was after dinner I don't know how I got home last night I get up took a shower brush my teeth I'm sat down stairs as  jimmy walks in ok man I've left you to it for 24 hour's  now what's  going on is it ellie  nar bro she's just like the rest of them I'm over her let's go to that party are you sure  that's a good idea, of couse i do beers and girls what more do you want it's not like your fuzzy,  ok let's go.

Ellie's pov 

We just arrived  at the party it was full and the music was banging you couldn't here your self speck  I was drinking my drink seeing if I could find sarah as emma went straight  to find chris and left me jimmy comes up hey little lady you look hot, thanks jimmy you ok?  can I say something?  yer course you can, I know emma is your best friend and you wanna be loyal  but does she have your back would she leave chris for you just think about it, I nod I'm walking towards the kitchen  to get another drink I know he was right and the truth is I'm not sure she would but I've made my decision  now  I got my drink and was about to take a sip when I saw him he had some girl sat on him kissing his neck  in that moment my heart broke he looked at me as i ran out the back door I just needed to be any where but here I end up in the park crying so much for falling for me i was his girl i was special  you was just the same as the rest of the girls in our school  (Ellie and Jamie's conversation)

Jamie... ellie what's wrong talk to me please i hate seeing you like this 

Ellie... what do you care go away go back to your one night stand i can't believe  i thought i was special in your eyes .... you are good is this how you get all the girls,

Jamie... ellie of course I care i wasn't thinking straight  you told me you didn't want me even after i  told you i would do anything for you 

Ellie .. funny way of showing it go back to ur girlfriend  leave me alone I say as I walk off

Jamie... ellie look I'm sorry for what you saw but you didn't want me I was trying to move on 

Ellie ...you are so stupid 

Jamie ... why all I did was fall in love with a girl that doesn't want me 

Ellie ... that's the problem  I do want you it's just all messed up it's not fair why couldn't of we met first .       ( end of conversation) 

Jamie smashes his lips with mine and holds me so close not letting me move  then says ellie please be mine we will make it work anything has to be better than this just give us a try I've tried to stay away from you I just can't everything I have ever said to you was the truth, I look into his eyes yes I say, thank god for that  by the way you look sexy as hell in that dress he  kisses  me again.