Football game

Hey Ellie Sarah says,  hi hun how's you im ok  well when you wanna tell me what's up im here for you, she nods and says it's just Jimmy wants me to go to his football game and go I say not really knowing what the problem is, I don't wanna go on my own she says looking down, well If you want me to come with you it will cost you a macdonals really you will come, yer i must be the besties friend in the world oh you are thank you.

I'm sitting in maths with Jamie why didn't you ask me to come to your game tonight he looks at me well I knew you couldn't really be seen at a football game, do you want me to come of course I do I would love to see you at my game  well im coming sarah asked me to come, good can I take you out after, only if you win I say as I wink at him he starts laughing i will win I can't have my girl coming to see me lose now can I, .as we are about to leave the teacher says Jamie can you stay for a minute I walk out side but listen in on the conversation I here  the teacher say if you don't get your grades up your of the team then Jamie walks out the room hey you ok  he just nods.

The rest of the day went by I'm getting ready for the game Sarah will be here soon to pick me up I walk down stairs you going out dad asks, yer to a football game at school the look he gave me said it all I laugh im just been a good friend Sarah likes a boy dad walks off shaking his head im sat out side waiting for Sarah we are going to walk as our school is just round the corner we are sat watching the game im not into sports its not my thing passing a ball back to each other for 90mins our school did end up winning, as we are waiting for Jimmy my phone goes of you owe  me a date baby girl i text Jamie back im waiting, they come out the changing rooms jimmy walks up to Sarah hey im taking you out she looks at me its ok go I can walk home on my own they leave as Jamie says my car is at the back of the school come on we walk to his car im just glad it was dark out side no one was about and the fact that Darren's gang wouldn't be seen dead at a football game helps, he starts the car and drive out the gates he puts his hand on my leg I smile it just felt right  we end up having a picnic on the beach it was perfect just us, are you ok with this what do you mean, having to hide us from everyone i look into his eyes as he says ellie i don't care if this is the only way so what your mine and that's all i care about,  thank god i say smiling.

Hey you know i can help you don't you oh really he says grinning not like that  well with what then maths I get a A* in maths I can help you no way is my girlfriend helping me how embarrassing  it doesn't have to be as I roll over on him kissing up his abbs we could make it fun i roll my hips I will reward you for good work I could feel him getting hard so I knew I was winning this he flipped us over and said how good will the rewards be miss  depends on how good you do we stay like that for a bit making out.

The next night I told jamie to come over my parents was out till late so it was the perfect time to help him with maths I love maths and are really good at it so it won't be hard I change my clothes waiting for him im  in my shorts and tank top I knew what I was doing come on he needs all the help he's going to get he walks in pins me to the wall I wrap my legs around him as he smashes his lips on mine how do you expect me to work when you're looking like that, im your reward get your books out, he spent the next 10 minutes moaning about wasting time but soon gave up and started working he was not that bad at maths he Just needed the time to break it down and show him a few times the easy way I set some work for him to take home and wrote some revision notes for him to keep, thanks baby for this noone has taken the time to break it all down its easy now,  your welcome glad i can help.

We ended up on my bed making out his hands was all over me he  put his hand very high up on my leg as he was kissing me I think he was trying to see if I was ok with it  I opened my legs more to wrap them around him he started to rub my clit in a circle i was a moaning mess then the build-up came and I came all over his fingers he pulled me over to him to cuddle me wow was all i was thinking this is all new to me I fall asleep in his arms, the next morning i wake up to him still in bed with me I say you're still here, i didn't wanna leave you after a great night I smile that was perfect waking up to him.

I'm taking you somewhere today get ready he says, I do as he says, we get in his car we pull up to a house i look at him as he says I want you to meet my mum I nod as we walk in the door Jamie shouts mum im home a lady comes round the corner hi you must be Ellie im pam jamies mum hello it's nice to meet you  we was sat about all day we had dinner his mum was telling me storys about Jamie growing up and showing me his baby pics I was having so much fun laughing at Jamie I met his little sister she was only 3 she is called bella she was showing me all her dolls you could tell how much the family loved each other they was so close i was so happy Jamie let me meet them I know how much he thinks of them, it was getting late Jamie said I will take you home i nod as i get up i say bye to him mum and thank her for my dinner i go hug bella and say bye we was in the car on our way home  as jamie said sorry i look at him why you sorry, that you had to sit at my mums and play dolls with bella all day, don't you dare say sorry i loved every second of the day next time your playing dolls with us, he nods laughing we get to mine i kiss him thank you for letting me meet them, your welcome baby girl. 

The next few weeks was spent with me in the books we had some exams coming up like practice before the main exams I was still helping Jamie with maths but he was doing a lot better Jamie was busy with family stuff so we didn't see each other apart from every night I woke up he was in my bed I always left my window open for him but he was gone before my alarm i love been in his arms im talking  to Sarah as we were walking to our last practise exam she was telling me about her going away with Jimmy and Jamie to a beach hut for the weekend to celebrate the exams over that sounds like heaven after the weeks we've had come with us im sure jamie wont  mind im just going to sunbath  Jamie wont mind what he says as he walks up, is it ok if ellie comes at weekend with us yer what ever if she's not to busy  jamie  says walking off he didnt seem happy I sent him a text but he didnt text back.

I'm walking home with Sarah what will I need for this weekend the hottest swimsuits you have she says winking at me I shake my head Sarah doesn't know about me and Jamie i just don't wanna risk it and I think he's mad with me i haven't been the best girlfriend he's probably thinking why should he bother it's to much hard work.

I walk in my door hey mum can I ask you something yer sweetie what's up well now that the practise exams are over some of my friends are going away to a beach hut for the weekend can I go yer of course you can you have worked ur bum of these last few weeks go have fun  thanks mum your the best I say hugging  her i run upstairs to pack a bag