18th

Warning 16+ 

The next few months went by fast me and Jamie was so close I told my parents about him and that no one knows they understand why with everything that's going on with Emma my dad said it's about time you did something that makes you happy I didn't wanna lie to my parents we have a good relationship that I can tell them  anything I don't have to lie and I new i wanted to be with Jamie I was so in love with him he makes me feel like im the only girl in the world he's funny caring puts me first what more can I ask for at nearly 18. Jamie was so happy when I told him I told my parents and they wanted to  meet him  they loved him and now he uses the front door not the window I've come home a few times to him sat with my dad talking I love  how close we all are.

We spent loads of time with his mum and bella his mum said im the best thing that has happened to her son and thanked me for helping him with maths it was Bella's birthday I pulled in a    favour with a friend that works at the Disney store and got bella the doll no one else could get she was over the moon with it pam said how did you get it I've been trying for months and jamie was just looking at me with so much love.

 my  18th birthday is tomorrow I told my mum the only thing I want is a weekend away with Jamie so they booked me a travel lodge in London Jamie doesn't know yet  I got the birds and bees story of my mum loads I want us to take our relationship to the next level we have never been alone long enough for anything to start happening i text him are you busy this weekend ???? I got a text back saying no not really why I put we are going away, where, i laugh and put back wait and see night bad boy xx I laugh to my self as that's his saying when he takes me on dates  I got into my bed and was asleep in no time I woke up to arms around me i turn over to see Jamie watching me it worries me to know I can get in bed with you and you don't even know or wake up,  well maybe I just feel safe with you, i didn't know you was coming over, i just wanted to see you on your 18th spend time with you here open it as he gives me a long box it was a beautiful necklace thank you its beauitiful i love it i kiss him he holds my face in his hands i love you ellie i love you to.

The day was spent with me getting loads of gifts cards I did have to go to school but it was Friday and I would be in a bed with Jamie all weekend Sarah knows what im up to she walks up to me with Jimmy happy birthday my beautiful best friend here don't open it till your on your own I look at her I think you should open if now Jimmy says, don't listen to him its cos he doesn't know what it is I put it in my locker the day was going by fast Darren even got me a gift card for new look he said I don't shop for girls I laugh and thank him chris and emma got me a sex toy thinking she was funny Chris said sorry ellie but i dont have a clue what it is she just took my money and said leave it to her I laugh thanking them. I was sat in my last lesson with Jimmy he was trying to find out what Sarah got me I told him I don't know yet he got hold of my bag I wouldn't look in that if I was you why what's in it Jimmy don't get out my bag but it was to late he pulled out my new sex toy oh shit is Jamie not big enough shut up Jimmy he looked at the box a bit more then went red he gave it back to me as the bell went we was walking out the door as Sarah and Jamie was out side jimmy was still red so was i the full class saw it im going to my locker looking at the floor im going home Jimmy says and just leaves Jamie and Sarah was just looking at each other then us I walked of hey ellie you ok what's going on they both asked me  nothing ask Jimmy jamie walks after him we was walking home are you going to tell me what my boyfreind did he thought your gift was in my bag and pulled out emmas gift not yours i say looking down, ok what was emmas gift sarah asks, a sex toy, she bust out laughing oh god karma shouldnt of gone in your bag, sarah the full class saw it it was awfull she stops laughing he's a dickhead anyway i hope you have a great weekend go lose your V card, bye sarah.

I was all ready for Jamie to pick me up for our weekend we have a long drive he soon came hey you ready he asks,  yes let's go we was ten mins into the drive can you tell me what was up with you and Jimmy did you ask him yes he said ask you cos I would kill him did he kiss you no worse than that jamies face was mad no nothing like what your thinking ok tell me he says,  well Sarah gave me a gift Jimmy wanted to know what it was I wouldn't let him he got hold of my bag pulled out Emmas gift for me that's it jamie says, yes i look out the window that was easy so what was emmas gift for Jimmy to be embarrassed it was a sex toy sever the twat right for going in your bag oh yes the full class saw im never going back to that Class again. 

A few hours later we check in to the travel lodge it was really late I get a shower then jamie does as jamie was in the shower I open Sarah's gift it was the most sexist out fit I've ever  seen I put it on under my silk dressing gown jamie comes out you wanna watch a movie he says, yes we get into bed the movie starts half way in to it i start to kiss his neck he smiles down on me I get on top of him and start kissing all over him I'm so nervous  he's been with so many girls I hope I  can make him happy he has his hands on my hips and his fingers on my lace thong I move my hips up and down he moans my name Ellie if you don't stop im going to lose control what if I want you to lose control I open my dressing gown he hardens under me he flips us over and starts to suck and kiss my neck hard he knows which spot to kiss  his hand went to my clit he started rubbing it your so wet for me baby i was moaning so loud Jamie I want you he takes his boxers of and my underwear and pushes his self in me I wrap my legs around him he was massive it hurt like hell i started to move my hips up and down fast he started to move faster the pain left and truned into pleasure he was moaning my name saying your so tight over and over we came soon after he pulled me on top of him so i was in his arms and we fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up still in jamies arms I got up to take a shower I was in pain down below I was just about finished as arms came around me morning baby he says, morning last night was amazing he says, he gets the soap and starts to wash my body taking more time over my boobs are you ok did I hurt you no im ok  just abit sore we get out the shower I had a towel on im sat on the end of the bed what do you wanna do today i asked  him  he says this I look at him as he is on his knees in front of me he runs his hand up my leg pushes me so I ly down he undoes my towel and starts to kiss up my leg watching me he gets to my clit and starts to lick it and suck on it he then adds a finger  going in and out at a fast pace and rubbing my clit in a circle movement  the pleasure he was giving me was better than last night it didn't take long for me to be screaming his name wow was all i could say I think I'm in love with his tongue.

We spend the day walking around London it felt amazing  to be completely alone we could just be us we  did some shopping he didn't let me pay for anything kept saying it's your birthday weekend  we had tea out it's was amazing when it got dark he took me to the London eye it was breathtaking i had no words we both said I love you at the same time we walked back to the travel lodge hand in hand, we took a shower I wanted to pleasure him I've never done anything with anyone but I've watched porn to get some ideas  I didn't want jamie to get bored  of me i got on my knees took his dick in my mouth started sucking slow then got faster as I played with his balls he had a fist full of my hair moving my head faster Ellie im going to cum I got faster and carried  on  playing with his balls he came down my throat. You are amazing I love you I love you to.