Beach day

Ellie's pov 

Good morning sexy lady, sarah says as I open my door what's gotten you in such a good mood, well the suns out I'm going to the beach got a picnic what  more could a girl as for?  your going to make a good wife one day I say  as I jump in her car the beach is an hour away so I get comfy  and trun her music on and start to sing a long, we pull up to the beach get everything  out the car we  find the perfect  spot it's only 10 In the morning but it's really hot already i take my clothes off I put my sexy bikini on under my clothes  before we left you never know who you might meet.  wow if I was into girls I would so want you I just laugh at her I'm sunbathing thinking I'm loving my new freindship  with sarah all emma likes doing is making out with chris my old school mates are car mad which is great but they is definitely  something  good about laying on a beach at 10 in the morning  I'm just about to fall asleep as I here sarah say do you have him that far around your finger he follows you to the beach wish I had a bloke do that for me, who I say, jamie of course who else,  please tell me your joking?  no look he's walking over just as I look up to what Sarah's looking at I here hi baby girl miss me?  no and what are you doing here I'm starting to think your stalking me you have a problem,  the only problem  I have is I can't stay away from you,  well try to your going to get me in trouble  it's not like I like been mean to him and if things was different  the guy of your dreams following you to the beach would of been so sweet, how did you know I was at the beach well jimmy took a liking to sarah and listened  in on your conversation as I look over at sarah she is giggling at something jimmy is saying  to her, jimmy gets up takes his top of and say's let's go in the water  I look at sarah and  say I think your wish came true she goes bright  red I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going in the water you coming I look at jamie I ran down to the water jamie is faster than me he picks me up and rans in the water i wrap my legs around him don't drop me I say as I pressed  my body up to his as the water was freezing, why would i put you down i love your legs around me he says smirking,  we play around in the water for ages chasing each other splashing water at each other I'm on Jamie's back as  he's walking deeper in the sea jamie please go back it's way to deep  it's not  trust me he turns me around on him so I'm facing him my legs and arms are still holding  on to him he moves my hair out of my face and says your so beautiful  we are just looking into each others eyes none of us looking away as he leans  forward  I don't moves all I can think is he's going to kiss me and I wanted him to in that moment just as our lips was about to touch jimmy shouts I'm hungry  come on guys,  great freaking timing Jamie's says looking pissed off, I giggle as we walk out the sea thanks man jamie says to jimmy, what did I do?  try not think of food for once in your life. We got to the beach cafe even tho sarah had a picnic but i think she just wanted to be with jimmy we ordered  and jamie paid I tried to give him some money but he wouldn't take it we ate our food and went back to sunbathing.  I do have to say jamie looks good in just shorts  i mean he's the hottest guy  I've ever seen, like what you see baby girl I say yes without thinking and put my head down  they is no way I'm looking back up don't be shy  I defo like what I see and I'm all yours just say the word,  I just smile we spent the rest of the day laying about having a laugh  it was getting late and we had to head back soon are you ready to leave sarah? yer I'm coming  thank you for keeping me company  and my dinner I say hugging jamie bye, no problem baby i had a great day with you hope to do it again soon, i smile and nod he still had his arms around me I don't wanna let you go today has been perfect, I know bye jamie, bye ellie.

We are sat in the car on our way home sarah has the biggest  grin on her face ok come on spill, what do you mean?  well your face says it all what happened?  jimmy kissed me and I had the best day ever I'm so happy do you think he likes me I know he kissed me but he is a player and he might be using me so jamie can get to you  but the kiss was magical  what do you think ellie? Well first take a breath  I say laughing  I'm sure he likes you sarah you are beautiful and a really nice person  any bloke would be lucky to have you thanks ellie he kept going on about a camping trip he wanted us to go on will you come  what us as in me and you or you and him, no  us pointing at me and her no way am I sleeping in a field with you to im not 3rd wheeling you won't be I promise  please ellie I would for you looking at me with puppy eyes, if I think about it will you look back  at the road?  yes she says very  happy.

I spent the rest of the weekend watching  Netflix  and catching up on work before I new it monday morning  was here back to school we go why is it weekends go fast school days drag was what I was thinking as I was doing my morning  routine. the week went by slow I spent most of my time with emma went out on the nights with her Chris and darren i felt guilty about spending time with jamie i think the big problem  was i loved been with them it felt right it felt normal  I've not seen jamie at all around school I'm just not show if that's a good thing or bad thing hey ellie what you doing this weekend  emma say's taking me out of my day dream, hi em  I'm not sure but I have loads of work to do what about you? oh me and chris are going away for the weekend,  oh right well have fun but not to much fun I say laughing, your so  funny not,see you on monday I wave  as I go to my locker to get the books out I will need for weekend  hey ellie I here  I look up to sarah did you think about the camping trip, yer but they is no way my mum will let me go sorry hun, no it's ok thanks for trying, i didn't even ask my mum as i didn't wanna spend the weekend watching them to kiss and me just sat on my own,  are you walking home I say looking at a upset freind, yer let's go I didn't think the trip was still on I mean I haven't seen jamie or jimmy in school all week yer jimmy says its family stuff for them and its sorted now, oh right  hope everyone  is ok? me to sarah says as she leave me out side my house giving me a wave. I felt so guilty about letting her down God im a bad freind I just didn't see the point me wasting a weekend sat on my own when i have so much work i have to get done. 

Jamie's  pov 

Jamie do you wanna go to the beach for the day jimmy shouts up the stairs as he comes up,  why would  I wanna go to the beach with you?  well what if I told you that your baby girl is going, I looked at him how do you know this? I was listening  in on her conversation  with sarah, let's go I say  getting my keys when we got to the beach it was empty so finding them was easy as we was walking up ellie was sunbathing  on a towel wow she is hot the bloke that gets her is going to be one very lucky guy and that guy is going to be me  hey baby girl I don't think she was happy to see me but give me time I will change that we ended up in the water together  just having fun she had her legs around me and my hands was under her arse don't drop me she say's why would I ever  wanna put her down she's perfect  in every way our faces was so close she was looking into my eyes I kept looking from her eyes to her lips then I thought  here is my chance and just as I'm about to kiss her jimmy shouts I'm hungry  way to spoil the moment I was so mad am going to kill him all ellie did was giggle  that perfect  sound I had the best day of my life so far nothing was going to spoil my mood  when it's just us and she can relax she has so much fun I didn't wanna let her go the girl of my dreams was in my arms and I loved it, as we was driving back home I got a phone call I got of the phone and say to jimmy we have a problem  that needs sorting someone is stealing drugs and weapons from us we need to track him down and take care of him i made some phone calls on the way my men are good at what they do by the time we got to the warehouse my men had him tied up and beat up and all the information I needed I walked in punched him for been a traitor  told my men to lock him in the cells for a few days till I had chance to get what's mine back so he couldn't give them the heads up plus I wanted to make sure he was telling us everything.