First date with the bad boy

Ellie's pov 

Ring ring ring ring 

What I say into my phone its way too early on a Saturday  morning

Jamie says ... is that any way to talk to your boyfriend baby girl get ready I'm taking you out on a date. Well first of all, I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend and second it's too early, well I promise it will be worth it see you in an hour bye beautiful and put's the phone down. It better be I'm thinking as am walking to the shower I'm all ready and about to leave  I leave a note for mum and I'm out the door I see Jamie's car at the bottom of the street hi bad boy I say getting in hey baby you ready he asks me, yer where are we going it's a surprise but it will take over 3 hours but on the plus side no one will know us I nod and get comfy hey let's play 20 questions  to get to know each other better, ok go for it E...Q. how old are you.... j...A 19,  wow didn't you wanna leave when  you was 17 I didn't get the grades to family stuff made it hard to stay in school he say's shugging  his  shoulders ok j..Q how old are you E...A 17    E...Q what's your favourite  colour  J....A dark green  j...Q what made you give me a chance  E..A jimmy actually  he said something that made me think,  what was it, he asked me if emma would do the same for me and it made me think, well all I can say is thank you jimmy E..Q what family do you have  J...A a mum sister and jimmy  what about your dad no he ran out on us left my mum to deal with everything  after a lot of questions  we found out alot about each  other well me more than him he only wanted to know why I was giving him a chance  and soon  after the longest car ride of my life we are here it's a zoo hey I hope you like it I know you hate restaurants and I wanted it to be different and special he said getting nervous like it I love it thank you this is amazing I jump out the car before he even had the chance to open my door  we walk in and the first animals were chimpanzees then lions,   elephants, polar bears, lemurs, kangaroo, meerkats we walked around hand in hand  for hours I loved every minute of It and dragging Jamie from animal to animal can we stop for lunch now Jamie says. yer of course sorry, we go and sit we order burgers and chips with coke after dinner we sat for a bit to talk did I do good for a first date I don't think you could have done any better thank you so much how did you come up with this idea let's just say your boyfriend  is good, we spend some more time walking about we saw some hippos, baby monkeys, and tigers the smile never left my face all day  we were walking to the exit when Jamie says so which one was your favourite animal, chimpanzees and elephants I can't pick I've had the best day ever thank you so much your welcome baby girl I'm just popping to the loo before we set off ok I will meet you at the exit we kiss and I walk away, we walk back to the car and before I knew it I was asleep Ellie wake up we are home what I wasn't asleep he laughs sorry the day was perfect and I fall asleep on you. It's ok we did walk for over 6 hours. I look around it's dark outside I go to hug him and kiss him thank you we kiss again as I'm getting out of the car Ellie here I got you this before we left I look in the bag to see a big chimpanzees teddy and a big elephant teddy wow I love them thank you I bend back over to him to kiss him again night baby girl night I walk into my house as he drives away.

I was lying on my bed with my new teddys thinking of my day it was amazing we didn't have to worry it was just us I just hope it will always be this  easy  I messaged Jamie saying thank you for an amazing time I loved every minute of it I sent him a pic of me with my teddys  maybe just maybe we can do this.

You are welcome baby girl can't wait to see you again I put back I wish you was here.

I got my phone and rang Sarah I told her I went on a date I never said who with just someone I use to know  but I needed to tell someone I was so happy I told her about all the animals and my teddys she was laughing at the part i fell asleep all the way home on him, so he takes you on the most amazing date of your life and you fall asleep on him and he still gives you teddys, yep I say laughing well hang on to him not all blokes are like that he must of put so much thought in that date I can't wait to see him top this but first dates are ment to be the best, yes they are and I won't be forgetting this one any time soon.