Loving the bad boy

I woke up the next morning to texts of jamie can we talk please??? I wasn't sure what to say I have never done anything like that before im going to blame it on the high I got driving Jimmy's car the feeling was amazing I wanna do it again I spent the day clearing my parents are home tomorrow I can't wait the house was spotless I was just putting all my clearing products away as the door bell went i went to open the door to jamie standing there, hey come in thanks he says walking in, sorry I didn't text you back i was clearing the parents ate home tomorrow, its ok i just wanna chat , im sorry about yesterday, are you because im not he says, no not really i loved every minute of it. He puts his hands on my hips I want you back baby I love you, I love you to im just not sure I can do it I was so heartbroken last time you ended it what if something happens and you think ending it would be the best thing for me again, i won't I promise I want you you know everything now your the love of my life please be mine and I will show you every single day that you made the right choice, ok lets try it again he picks me up spins me around and kisses me.

The next morning I woke up to my mum saying Hunny im home I run down the stairs and hug them I love you both I missed you guys so much they was a time when I was tired up I didn't think I would see my parents again. We spent the day catching up I showed them my tattoo I told them it was so painful full im not getting any more my dad said good my mum said it looks good we got take out for tea and spent the night watching tv I told my parents all about emma and everything that went on with her and darren .my mum was mad saying everything you have done for her and that's how she repays you I just nod.

Monday morning came around fast I was all ready after doing my morning routine I say bye to my mum and was out the door walking to school I had to go to my locker to drop some books of when arms came around me so if your not emmas best friend any more does that mean I can hug and kiss you any time I want now jamie says into my neck, i guess it does he spins me around and starts kissing me saying we have a lot of making up to do,  we walk of hand in hand to go meet Sarah and Jimmy we was sat about talking till the bell went me and jamie was in art together he had his hand on my leg very high up all lesson he never took his hand away it was a really nice day we all ate on the field i was sat in between jamies legs with my head on his chest jamie wanted me next to him all the time Jimmy was taking the piss out of him saying he's a clingy girl jamie said i don't care and said how's your car jimmy me and ellie need it again no way its my baby one time thing jamie says yes it was as he kisses my neck I new what he ment but thank god jimmy never we were just sat about as jamies ex or what ever she was comes up jamie i need to talk to you, no you don't im with my girlfreind, well im pregnant  so yes i do i choke on my drink he never said they had sex i i didn't ask i just really thought he never she passes him a test, i told him to go talk to her sort it out or what ever sarah asked me if i was ok i just said i really didnt think he would of had sex with her i was in shock i didnt see him for the rest of the day i did text him asking if he was ok but got nothing back.  as the weeks went on jamie was with her more he said his dad was a waste of space so he didn't want that for his child i understood he ended things with me and got with her they was always sat about looking at baby things she had a baby scan done jamie didn't go she said it was a cancelation so she had to go but gave him a pic of it sarah and jimmy hated her jimmy said they is just somthing about her i was spending most of my time at speadway with my old school mates  and at the beach i met a guy he was older than me but he was nice we had so much fun together he was taking me out tonight sarah was helping me get ready what time is will picking you up sarah asks, any minite now  do  I look ok you look stunning, the door bell went i open it to will wow you look gorgoeus , thank you lets go he took me out to dinner at a very posh place the food was bad but i had to eat it macdonals would of been better at the end of the night he kisses me it was like kissing your family member i said night and went in the next day we all was out on the field i was texting my old freinds none stop telling them all about my date  sarah says how was your date all i said after thinking for a minite was it was diffrent jimmy asked where did he take you i said out for dinner jamie had the check to laugh he knows thats not my thing we havent really spoke since the break up his girlfreind wont let him i get it i wouldn't like it if i was her me and sarah was walking home i told her all about my date she was laughing her head of i told her he kissed me they was no feelings she said to give it a chance it might get better i nod.

We all decided at the weekend we would go to the beach I invited will Sarah had already met him so he at least knew her she told Jimmy to be nice and talk to him, the week went fast and it was Saturday morning will came to pick me up I hope your friends like me he says, they will don't worry we got to the beach got all set up for the day jamie wouldn't even look at will I said to will lets go in the water we was playing about laughing I was on his shoulders  and Sarah was on jimmy we were playing vollyball in the water it was so must fun I was swimming about for a bit before i got out I was sat on wills knee talking to him he had his arm around me and his hand on my leg jamie kept drinking and drinking jimmy told him to slow down but he wouldnt listen he got that drunk he was shouting a load of crap kelly tried to be the perfect girlfreind and get him to sit down he told her to get of him and she had ruined his life if it wasnt  for her ellie would be sat on my knee or in my bed making love to me  not his noone spoke i said to will shall we go he said yes please as we was walking away jamie grabbed my leg please ellie i love you baby girl  jimmy had to get him of me.

Jamies pro 

Everything was going great i had ellie back and nothing was going to stop us been happy this time every chance i got my hands was on her we was sat on the field when kelly walked up we need to talk no we don't get the hint you was just someone to try make Ellie jealous then she said in front of everyone she is pregnant my world stopped I don't even remember sleeping with her just the one time I woke up after getting so drunk I was naked in her bed i ended it with Ellie I had to my dad was never about I couldn't do that to my child Ellie was great about it she understood and said mates but kelly didn't like us talking every chance she got when Ellie was about she would talk about the baby i knew what she was doing, i didnt speck much to ellie it was killing me knowing  i would never be able to be with her again we didnt even sit together in class any more i love her so much she started dating this guy called will i hated him if he hurts her he's dead we was sat about on the field sarah was asking  ellie about her date  with will she was thinking about it then said it was diffrent what does she mean by diffrent, jimmy asks where did he take you she said out to eat i didnt mean to but i laughed i know that would of been the worst date eva.
i woke up after we all had gone to the beach  with the bigest hang over eva  i couldnt stand to watch will all over ellie  i drank and drank some more  jimmy told me what i said i don't care it was all true.