chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing up?" Ace asked.

"And what's on your neck?" Gio asked.

"why do you looked stoned?" Dad asked.

"I smoked weed. Are my eyes super red?" I ask with a giggle.

I bring and triangle to my pandas mouth and let him take a bite. "Sage are you feeding the pillow?" Enzo asked.

I shushed him and hugged my panda. "My panda has feelings and his name is Gibby. He's hungry." I say.

"She's definitely high." Ace mumbled.

"Can you guys tell me what I said because i'm high and I don't remember things when i'm high." I say and grab another triangle slice.

"Why does your neck look bruised?" Dad asked.

"I had the best sex of my life a few hours ago. I guess Lee likes to mark me. Or whatever it's called. Is that what it's called? I don't know." I say and feed my panda a bite.

I look up when they don't respond. "So, do you guys like to have sex? I do. But don't worry dad, i'm on birth control. I won't get pregnant it's like 98% effective." I say.

"You any of you want a triangle? There's only two left, wouldn't want to miss out." I say and hold up my plate.

"Uh no. We're good Sage." Gio said.

"You're loss." I say and shove half of it into my mouth.

"So do you guys have any kinks?" I ask. Nobody answered me. I looked up to see them staring at me uncomfortably.

"Well I do. I have quite a few actually, first there's—"

"Sage how about you go to bed sweetheart. We'll talk later today, you can tell me all about your . . . kinks." He said the last part very uncomfortably.

"I can't go to sleep, i'm not tired." I say with a pout.

I look down at my plate and lick it clean, "Those were some good crumbs." I mumble and pat my stomach.

I pick up my glass and chug my juice till it's gone. I set down my glass and lay back, curling into a ball onto the couch.

I grab my pillow and cuddle it, "Guys I feel like i'm floating." I say with a giggle.

I brush my curls out my face and smile. I yawn and stretch out, "This couch is comfortable." I mumble and rub my face against the cool leather.

"I'm push going to take a quick nap." I mumble and kiss my panda's cheek. I snuggle into him and close my eyes.

"What the fuck

"What the fuck." Ace mumbled.

"Sage." I say.

"She fell asleep that quick?" Gio asked.