senseigan

So here, I'm officially closing this book.

I want to say thank you to my Guns (readers) who supported Fight For Your Life from facebook and here in Wattpad.

Thank you for reaching this point, for reaching the end of this book. I'm happy that you witnessed how Jelly, Queen and Zia's life after the apocalypse, after they became a zombie and when they return to a human being.

If you noticed, hindi madami yung scenes kung saan nagkaroon ng time sa isa't-isa bawat loveteam. That's because I wrote Fight For Your Life for my readers to know that what ever happens, we should forgive, we should help. Na kahit pare-parehas tayong wala, we should still help each other, kahit pa may nagawang masama sa atin 'yong ibang tao, let's all forget the revenge and don't blame other people for what is happening.

It's satisfying when you're living your life peacefully with contentment.

So again, thank you for supporting me and this book.

We're officially saying our goodbye's to our trio.

By the way, halos lahat ng character dito ay kinuha ko sa mga kaibigan ko. Especially Queen, Zia and Jelly. The characteristic they have do exist.

And also, I know that some of you is not satisfied with the ending. But sorry, bago ko pa isulat itong Season 2 ay buo na ang flow at ang ending sa aking utak. At wala akong balak baguhin iyon. I'm sorry If some of your time got wasted because of reading this. But still, I want to say thank you for everything.

Let's all live our life peacefully and help other's in the way we can. It doesn't matter if it's big or simple. The important thing is tumulong tayo nang bukal sa ating puso.

Cheers!!

— senseigan