🥀Chapter 22🥀

Start from the beginning

"Where the fuck are we going" I struggled against him more firmly my palms banging against his sides to show my dissaproval.

"Away" was his stupid reply as he rounded the steps and headed towards his freaking Ferrari sports car that was a shade of black so dark I was pretty sure it would be invisible at night.

What a pompous asshole.

As he rounded the vehicle he pulled it open and sat me down deceptively softly completely contrasting with the dark set of his angry eyes as they glared down at me.

"Stā"

Scowling confusedly at his words I watched him slam the car door shut.

On instinct I scurried forward and grabbed onto the door handle pulling it back to get it to open.

It was freaking locked.

Letting out a scream of frustration I grabbed a ball pen from the cup holder by my side and turned to attack Belzeebub as he slid into the drivers seat.

Catching the sharp pen with unpracticed ease he threw it behind him almost like he was bored and shut the driver door sealing us both into the confined space of his expensive bloody car.

Then he did something I didn't expect.

He grabbed my face and pulled me completely into him, his hold strong unweilding as he stared at my face, his enigmatic eyes stormy.

"aishtaqt lak firashat jamila" he murmured softly, so softly my eyes closed on their own accord then he placed his teeth on my ear biting slightly, inhaling my scent like he would die if he didn't get a whiff.

It made me weak in my knees.

I hated weakness.

Pushing him off me I gave him my best death glare which he returned with a devilish smirk, his handsome face losing the slight tick of anger from earlier.

"We need to talk but on my terms" I shoved his chest, "and I don't think you've gotten the memo but just to be clear I'm not yours to boss around, I'd kill you before I let that happen" I snarled.

Giving me a slow appraising look he smiled one of his scary smiles that had the students of Barkley running with their tails between their legs, but not me.

Never me.

"ty krasivaya kogda zlish'sya temnaya babochka."

"And would you stop interchanging languages like a freak" I snarked my annoyance building as I tried to ignore the tingling down there, "if you have something to say, say it to my fucking face."

"I said you're beautiful"

I rolled my eyes flipping my hair.

"Like that's anything new" I motioned to the locked car door, "I don't like being cornered Belzeebub let me out."

"Why Firashat Jamila, are you scared?"

I gave him a scowl.

"Never."

"Then you won't have any reason to refuse having our little talk somewhere private" he gave me a deceptively charming wink that made me shiver slightly.